PDA

View Full Version : Anyone been to Thailand?

iJon
Oct 27, 2003, 08:12 PM
the reason I am asking is becuase I plan on going there this summer with some friends. we plan on flying to bangkok, bangkok to koh samui, then take a boat from koh samui to koh phangan and chill on the beach for a couple of weeks. then fly back to bangkok to stay a couple of days and see the city. anyone been to the bangkok and surthhani regoin and know of some things i should consider doing...or not doing. any insight would be helpful.

iJon

bennetsaysargh
Oct 27, 2003, 08:54 PM
my science teacher from last year went. he had a great time. he went for the world boy scout jubilee last december. he said it was amazing there.
that's all the insight i can give you.

iJon
Oct 27, 2003, 08:56 PM
yeah im mainly excited because I looked at my schedule and I will be there for a couple of days of the Full Moon Party, which should be fun as hell. I think I have gotten all the research I've needed, it's just always good to talk to someone who has actually been there.

iJon

wdlove
Oct 27, 2003, 09:04 PM
The closest that I have been to Thailand is watching Survivor: Thailand. It looked like a beautiful country. Hope that you will have an enjoyable visit.