PDA

View Full Version : WTB: iPhone (broken phone OK)

dylan
Feb 27, 2008, 02:39 AM
I'm looking to get myself an iPhone. I'd be open to one without phone functionality. I really just want to use it as an iPod with a camera, mic and speakers. A phone would be a nice bonus though.

I will not pay extra to have it unlocked and it must be in decent condition.

You must ship to Canada and accept PayPal. I have a few references on here and good feedback on eBay.

Thanks. :)

Frozonecold
Feb 27, 2008, 10:49 AM
I'm looking to get myself an iPhone. I'd be open to one without phone functionality. I really just want to use it as an iPod with a camera, mic and speakers. A phone would be a nice bonus though.

I will not pay extra to have it unlocked and it must be in decent condition.

You must ship to Canada and accept PayPal. I have a few references on here and good feedback on eBay.

Thanks. :)
PM me I'll give you mine for $320.

techound1
Feb 27, 2008, 11:58 AM
If you guys don't work something out, they're in the US apple refurb store for $349 - I'm guessing the CAN store isn't too far off that since they're trading at nearly 1:1.

chosenwolf
Feb 27, 2008, 12:14 PM
Why not just get an 8GB iPod Touch? Is the camera feature an absolute must?

dylan
Feb 27, 2008, 09:47 PM
Why not just get an 8GB iPod Touch? Is the camera feature an absolute must?

I have one. A camera would really come in handy, a microphone would be nice for recording music ideas and speakers would be great for sharing videos and music (I use in-ear headphones). I know I could get separate devices for cheaper but it would be nice to have everything in one.

If you guys don't work something out, they're in the US apple refurb store for $349 - I'm guessing the CAN store isn't too far off that since they're trading at nearly 1:1.

Apple doesn't sell iPhones to Canadians.

Sdao
Feb 27, 2008, 10:13 PM
I have one. A camera would really come in handy, a microphone would be nice for recording music ideas and speakers would be great for sharing videos and music (I use in-ear headphones). I know I could get separate devices for cheaper but it would be nice to have everything in one.

Apple doesn't sell iPhones to Canadians.

Dear Apple,
Canadians are people too.

macrockbuddy
Feb 27, 2008, 11:23 PM
I've got one that has a small dead area on the screen because I let my little girl use it as a teething toy. Probably some sort of water damage. If ur interested let me know & maybe we can work something out.

macrockbuddy
Feb 27, 2008, 11:43 PM
I've also got 1 thats got a cracked screen down by the lower left part of the screen. If one sounds better than the other, let me know. I'm open to offers on both. Thanks