PDA

View Full Version : Restoring the Purchased Apps

Scarpad
Feb 27, 2008, 07:04 AM
I have a problem doing this. I moved my Touch from my PC to my Mac, of course losing my Purchased apps in the process. I contacted Itunes and they let me Download it again. It seems to have redownloaded because now on my Mac in the Library/itunes/mobile application folder I can see the app listed several times. But it does not show up in my purchased list in Itunes nor does it let me sync it to the touch. Any Ideas Guys ?

LevMac
Feb 28, 2008, 04:58 AM
I'm glad I found this thread, as I was about to post the same topic. I have moved from a Toshiba machine which had my iTunes content including the purchased Applications for Notes, Mail, Weather etc, and im wanting to know that when I do connect my iPod Touch to my new mac machine, how do I go about not loosing my downloaded Applications to my iPod Touch ??

A step by step guide would be very handy if anyone knows ?

Thanks

Xenn0X
Feb 28, 2008, 05:25 AM
I'm glad I found this thread, as I was about to post the same topic. I have moved from a Toshiba machine which had my iTunes content including the purchased Applications for Notes, Mail, Weather etc, and im wanting to know that when I do connect my iPod Touch to my new mac machine, how do I go about not loosing my downloaded Applications to my iPod Touch ??

A step by step guide would be very handy if anyone knows ?

Thanks

call apple support.
had same issue. downloaded the apps on my work system but could not sync them at home. even when i copied the app pack file to same location.

called apple and they fixed it.

LevMac
Feb 28, 2008, 06:19 AM
Thanks Xenn0X, have got the purchase receipt with the order receipt number sitting in my email inbox, so if need be, I could give them that and they could add the January application update to my Downloads section of iTunes I guess...