Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

trogdor!

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 7, 2006
I searched, but didn't see anyone talking specifically about leather iPhone cases. I have found the case-mate Signature Leather iPhone Case to my liking, but i was curious if people had any other opinions about this case. Also, I was curious what other cases out there that are like this one. I do not care for the belt clip feature.

http://www.case-mate.com/phones/apple/iphonesignature

trogdor!

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 7, 2006
Man, I thought someone would at least have that case to report on... I guess it is not as popular as I thought...

brn2ski00

macrumors 68020
Aug 16, 2007
MA
I had the Signature Leather Case for about a week. IMO its just too big... I opted for the Super Slim Seido Rubberized case. It fits in my pocket and is nice to the touch.

The leather case is nice, but I never used the belt clip part so the case was really just overkill for me. Nice quality though....

Jayhawk85

macrumors member
Oct 15, 2007
Jackson, Mississippi
DLO Hipcase

I just got the leather DLO Hipcase and it is great. The leather is very nice, and the clip does not stick up above the belt like my old clip. It fits the iphone well and looks great. I wear it on my right side, so for the headphone port to be open the phone has to go in backwards, which is a little odd when taking it out. But I don't listen to headphones too much at work when I'm using this case, so no big deal.

Overall, a very nice looking and feeling case with great fit and protection.

nparmelee

macrumors 6502
Jan 23, 2008
My hubby is using the Case-mate case and likes it a lot. Just need to find one that works for you.

Hoo03

macrumors regular
Feb 23, 2007
Virginia
I just got the leather DLO Hipcase and it is great. The leather is very nice, and the clip does not stick up above the belt like my old clip. It fits the iphone well and looks great. I wear it on my right side, so for the headphone port to be open the phone has to go in backwards, which is a little odd when taking it out. But I don't listen to headphones too much at work when I'm using this case, so no big deal.

Is this the same item also listed for iPod touch?

phaggard

macrumors regular
Sep 28, 2007
The holster part of this case is great. However in my use with this case after walking around the clip tends to work it's self loose from the holster dropping my iPhone to the ground. This got returned ASAP.

I took the case and used a liberal amount of super glue and my clip will never come off again.

~*allison*~

macrumors regular

I recently bought this case for my husband from the AT&T store around here. He's got an Agent 18 EcoShield on his phone, and at first the fit was a little tight (but do-able), but now after a couple weeks, the phone has a snug fit, but slides in and out like it was made to be used that way. The case is a great quality and has a nice feel to it. If mine would've fit in one, I probably would have been buying two! :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.