PDA

View Full Version : My wishlist of songs to Santa...

srobert
Oct 28, 2003, 11:58 AM
... make that Canadian/international iTMS

Anyone else (Non US resident) has a little folder sitting on their desktop, full of links to songs or album to purchase on the iTMS for when it gets released in their country? :)

Those links are a great tool by the way, very clever. It would have been nice though to have a way to build such a wishlist directly in iTune.

So, who else got a whislist? ;) DaylyTunes.com however caused me to double that wishlist of mine. Ohhh.... I'm gonna be soooo broke when I finally can purchase songs from iTMS.

srobert
Nov 4, 2003, 01:47 PM
My Dailytunes.com suggestions list is getting bigger and bigger everyday... and since I live in Canada. I still can't buy any of those songs from iTMS.

Patience... it's coming... on the first day it's released in Canada, I'll buy my whole dang list.

iGav
Nov 5, 2003, 07:18 AM
well I don't have a folder on my desktop full of links as such....

but I do have a print out that I carry around with me whenever I go music shopping..... why do I have this list?? well everytime I venture into a record shop, I completely forget all of the music I want, would like or should buy....

I'm figuring it's to do with the those anti-theft sensors that all shops have by their doors to stop people nabbing stuff.... they must wipe the section of my brain that stores all my music lists.... heheh

weird that!

jbembe
Nov 11, 2003, 07:52 AM
A Johnny Cash box set is due late november.

It'll have a best of the american series and then 4 discs of unreleased stuff.

Can't Wait, probably not til xmas.