PDA

View Full Version : Why I Love Apple

coltks2004
Feb 28, 2008, 12:05 PM
So I got my fiance a base system white macbook a couple of weeks ago and she has been having problems with her keyboard skipping letters. I called apple care today and they are sending me a brand new updated macbook. Now if something would just go wrong with my new blackbook.

MacBooksRock
Feb 28, 2008, 12:09 PM
Apple has great customer service.. :D

SFStateStudent
Feb 28, 2008, 12:09 PM
since I just returned my MB 2.16 for screen scratches and got home last night with the MB 2.4 250GB. Specs:

2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
2GB memory
250GB hard drive1
Double-layer SuperDrive

Awesome Customer Service! :p

maccorani
Oct 2, 2009, 02:01 PM
http://www.leftclickprojects.com/Wilm_Log2o.jpg

It's a passion...

The strong attraction of macs may be explained analytically by marketing gurus, but we know that mac sets the standard for a top-quality digital experience.

While mac gives millions of people motivation every day, each person has their own reason to use a mac. It's the core idea building this medium.

Now mac users have a social network to share feelings and see reasons "Why are you in love with your mac?".

Shoot a video and share.

http://whyilovemac.com/

iThad
Oct 2, 2009, 03:03 PM
So I got my fiance a base system white macbook a couple of weeks ago and she has been having problems with her keyboard skipping letters. I called apple care today and they are sending me a brand new updated macbook. Now if something would just go wrong with my new blackbook.

I have a Blackbook and really want to get a new one.. Wonder if i should call and see if they'd send me a new one lol.. anyone has a good lie so i can get a new one??

Richard1028
Oct 2, 2009, 03:39 PM
Now mac users have a social network to share feelings and see reasons "Why are you in love with your mac?".They should just get a life instead.

I like my new 8 slice toaster too but I don't make videos about it.

MasterDev
Oct 2, 2009, 03:41 PM
Apple on themselves... "Would you **** me? I'd **** me." :D

l.a.rossmann
Oct 3, 2009, 07:23 PM
They should just get a life instead.

Only one post and it's a cheesy advertisement.

Like that isn't transparent.

Azathoth
Oct 5, 2009, 02:33 AM
http://www.leftclickprojects.com/Wilm_Log2o.jpg

The strong attraction of macs may be explained analytically by marketing gurus, but we know that mac sets the standard for a top-quality digital experience.

Wouldn't it be more of a top-quality experience if you *didn't* have to return a new computer for service due to a hardware defect? Am I misunderstanding how things work in Appleland? Geez.

mrsir2009
Oct 5, 2009, 02:57 AM
They should just get a life instead.

You must either have a big family or eat a lot of toast to need a 8 slice toaster...

I have a four slicer :D

Apple though, is better than any toaster!

KielderWolf
Oct 5, 2009, 03:51 AM
I love Apple because:

I have a laptop that has only ever crashed once; as a result of me dropping it.
It does every task I ask of it without faltering.
It looks neat and tidy, and fits comfortably in my lap.
It plays all my favourite current games by DualBoot into XP.

I have a PowerMac that has been running happily since I was five.
I can play all my old favourite games on said PowerMac.
It works well as a heater when my room is slightly chillsome.

I have a Macintosh Plus. It still works.

I hate Apple because:

I spent 500 on a Mac Mini that lasted 13 months when the warranty ended at 12.
My iMac G3 had to be repaired three times for the same fault. It died during the fourth fix outside of warranty.
The Hard Drive for my Mac Plus broke four years after Dad bought it and the replacements had been discontinued. It can only be booted from disk.

See I don't need any fancy video thingy, I can just unload my rants onto here :D

Also, 8-slice toaster? Bah, we only have the grille in the oven! Our toaster met a painful death by jam incident.