PDA

View Full Version : MR: Midnight Blu'

Hankster
Feb 28, 2008, 05:46 PM
MacRumors: Midnight Blu'. The MR logo in a dark blue with a 3D effect.

CalBoy
Feb 28, 2008, 11:28 PM
I think a "titanium" or "industrial" instead of the midnight blue might look nice. It would give it a cutting edge look no?

And Union Jack? The US Flag? I don't know, they don't really work out (but they would make appropriate November the 5th or 4th of July avatars).

Hankster
Feb 29, 2008, 09:16 AM
Appreciate the feedback Calboy, the above are random themes I figured some would enjoy. A couple flags, cartoon characters, etc. Since I got into the contest later than others I'm trying not to create any that mimics a pre-existing posted avatar theme, which sucks since I wanted to do some similar to a few already here. But, I have a few other interesting ideas ;)

Stay tuned, more to come.

Osarkon
Mar 1, 2008, 04:23 PM
I have to say I really like the Midnight Blue one. :)

techlover828
Mar 1, 2008, 04:23 PM
these are cool

acearchie
Mar 1, 2008, 06:34 PM
I think its great you can come up with so many fantastic ideas...

I could only think of one!

Keep up the good work!

Hankster
Mar 1, 2008, 07:59 PM
Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad a few caught people's eye. I figured since we're making avatars why not make a few interesting themes :D

Unfortunately, the biggest idea I had for a new avatar is still being worked on...I just can't get it to look right :( I'm so upset because I thought the idea was really original. I still have a day to make it look good...and oddly enough tomorrow is my birthday so maybe I'll have some good luck and make it work!

Hankster
Mar 2, 2008, 05:04 PM
For those who may be wondering where all the avatars in this thread went, they each have their own thread as per the rules of the contest (Me no read so well :( ). Thanks for all the positive feedback and good luck voting!