PDA

View Full Version : FS: Unlocked 8gb iPhone - Will Laser Engrave Image on the Back For You

Knolly
Feb 28, 2008, 10:46 PM
Hey all,
For sale I've got an unlocked 8gb iPhone, it was sent to me refurbished from Apple as a replacement for a new phone, and has been barely used and is in perfect shape.

It'll be sent to you with the 1.1.4 firmware completely jailbroken and unlocked with all of its original accessories (the headphones are brand new and unused).

Included with this is a 3 year extended warranty from SquareTrade (http://www.squaretrade.com/) that even includes accidental damage (ie spills, drops, etc).

Also included is I can laser etch any image that you wish onto the back of the iPhone prior to shipping it to you. Send me an image and I'll slap it on the iPhone and then send it on its merry way to you.

I'm looking for $500 shipped within the US. Anyone from overseas is welcome to inquire as well but shipping will obviously cost extra.

Thanks for looking!

EDIT:
Looking for $475 for this guy now.

r6girl
Feb 29, 2008, 09:46 AM
how much without the etching, considering that refurb 8gb are $349 directly from apple and jailbreaking/unlocking can be done easily for free?

Knolly
Feb 29, 2008, 12:34 PM
You can feel free to make an offer, but keep in mind it's got a $100 warranty on it.

techound1
Feb 29, 2008, 12:48 PM
Is the etching just text or can you do an image too?

EvanLugh
Feb 29, 2008, 01:04 PM
techound1
Also included is I can laser etch any image that you wish

techound1
Feb 29, 2008, 04:16 PM
techound1

Gug. I'm going blind. Thanks Evan.

Knolly
Mar 3, 2008, 08:32 PM
Yep, images work, although I could do text too, ha.

Anyhow, I've lowered the price to $475.