PDA

View Full Version : WTB: iPhone

r6girl
Feb 29, 2008, 05:34 AM
So, there's definitely something wrong with me. ;) I would like another iPhone to jailbreak, unlock, and just all around treat badly (e.g., take it with me while snowboarding, hiking, and whatnot). Apparently, I have become so used to my iPhone that I canít bear to use the old Nokia 6620 I reserved for such activities - the buttons simply confuse me and the interface makes no sense whatsoever. :D I just sold another smartphone I had and would pay up to $200 to someone who wants to sell their iPhone. At this price, my ďmarketĒ will probably be 4GB iPhones that may not be in good shape cosmetically. I don't care if it's scratched, but it must be fully functional (said Data to Tasha Yar). I donít need the box and all of the original accessories, but at least the dock, cable, and AC charger would be nice. Firmware status doesnít matter - Iíll just be using ZiPhone to jailbreak and unlock it (iPhones that are already unlocked hold no extra value for me, so I'm not paying more for that).

Will pay via PayPal (instant payment, not credit card) and I have a confirmed address. PM me with information about the condition of your iPhone and your asking price.

r6girl
Mar 4, 2008, 03:25 PM
got an at&t refurb 4GB for $210 with tax, so i'm no longer looking for one of these.

bought another one as well to sell - will post it up here shortly. :)

chosenwolf
Mar 4, 2008, 04:12 PM
Cool, glad you found one! Great price! :D

r6girl
Mar 4, 2008, 04:14 PM
Cool, glad you found one! Great price! :D

me too! :D and thanks again for the heads-up the other day! :)