Hi, I just wanted to share this line from an email I just got...:rolleyes:

:apple:Apple Store

Shipment Notification

Hello (my name),
We wanted to let you know that your order has shipped...:D:D:D
Best regards,
The Apple Store Team

YEAHHHHHH:eek:

BlackBook on its way... Cheers to all of you, who have purchased - like me - the BlackBook at the amazing price of 1049$ ;)

Tycoonguy
Feb 29, 2008, 07:07 PM
Your lucky My MBP has been stuck on prepared to ship ALL DAY!:mad: .When did you place your order?

P.S. How did you get such a good price?

SFStateStudent
Feb 29, 2008, 07:08 PM
Congrats, get back to us and let us know how you like it. I'm the proud "papa" of a 2-day old, BlackBook 2.4 250GB ($1630.16 OTD), and I've had about 2 hours of sleep the past two days. :cool:

digitalnicotine
Feb 29, 2008, 07:17 PM
Congrats on your purchase. I am confident you will be ecstatic and completely satisfied. Feel free to post photos, I love how the blackbooks look, but just can't justify buying one while owning a perfectly awesome MBP. But that's the *only* thing holding me back (for now). :)

Jpoon
Feb 29, 2008, 07:17 PM
Your lucky My MBP has been stuck on prepared to ship ALL DAY!:mad: .When did you place your order?

They severely lowered the price on refurbished models after the update this past Tuesday. So everyone's taking advantage of this :3.

Slayerboym88
Feb 29, 2008, 08:42 PM
Your lucky My MBP has been stuck on prepared to ship ALL DAY!:mad: .When did you place your order?...

My Blackbook has been stuck at the same status: Prepared to ship. However, some genius at Apple's online customer service charged my wrong credit card (I orignally ordered on Tuesday but did not get it resolved until Wed night) so that may have delayed my shipping. Still, my order says that it would ship at latest today. Here's hoping that they keep up their end of the deal, after all, they owe me for all the trouble they caused.

mbopy22
Feb 29, 2008, 09:04 PM

I placed it this morning at 9:00AM my time, on the confirmation email and on my account at apple.com it said 04:05AM. I got the shipping email a couple of hours ago.

I bought the Refurb One, Ive checked and it seems they ran out of stock. I tried to purchase it yesterday but they did not have it, I checked againd this morning... and I just clicked on the submit order button... :D

DaBrain
Feb 29, 2008, 11:15 PM
I placed it this morning at 9:00AM my time, on the confirmation email and on my account at apple.com it said 04:05AM. I got the shipping email a couple of hours ago.

I bought the Refurb One, Ive checked and it seems they ran out of stock. I tried to purchase it yesterday but they did not have it, I checked againd this morning... and I just clicked on the submit order button... :D

I been waiting patiently for mine to come in. It's gotta make a long trip from Sacramento to Erie, PA via pony express--))) I can't wait. Have read all that I could, D/L manuals and googled tons of pics!--))))

I ordered mine the day the update came out or perhaps the next day! It's too late here to remember--)))

Best of Luck with yours! ;)