PDA

View Full Version : What iPod Touch Software SDK can do?

alebar14
Feb 29, 2008, 09:54 PM
Hi Guys,

I am planning to buy an iPod. I am fighting to get the right decision between: iPod Nano and iPod Touch. iPod Nano is small and effective. iPod touch is something new. iPhone SDK software will be here anytime soon. If I buy iPod Touch over iPod Nano, what those SDK can do ?

pab277
Feb 29, 2008, 09:58 PM
the SDK is (software development kit). Apple will release one for the iPod Touch and iPhone soon and with the SDK other developers will be able to create apps for both products such as games,etc.

The SDK is basically a code or instructions so developers can creates apps. The apps will most likely become availible through iTunes sometime.

BassistKing1
Feb 29, 2008, 11:33 PM
well if you jailbreak an ipod touch, you can do so much more with it. but the ipod nano 3rd gen is encrypted and there are no mods for it, only the games you can download from itunes. but it still has all the other features a regular ipod would have. i love my touch, wifi is awesome! watching youtube from the comfort and warmth of my bed :D which is nice when its cold out, and i can stay in my bed and be warm :p

D4rkShaDoWz
Mar 1, 2008, 12:21 PM
The SDK will allow developers to create apps for your Touch thus turning it into a PDA sort of device. If you like games, solitaire will be easier to play on the touch then the nano.