PDA

View Full Version : Help my MacBook Besi is sick and Dying

Artistsheart
Feb 29, 2008, 10:48 PM
I have a mac book.. His name is besi. I just him down. I went o start him after my work out...and nothing. He would not start.

Took him in, and they say new logic board. I wait a week get logic board
They put it in. I start it before leaving shop....fun big black screen
now they saw the Logixc board is doa
and I wait another week while they fix it
I have it back one day. Then I move it., It starts gonging nonstop. Then black screen
I pulled the battery. Put it bvack
and now all I have is a black screen.
WTF?

The shop is closed for the weekend. I ahve work, and school work do and need to finish and get that data.

What should I do????

Please help

sparkyms
Mar 1, 2008, 04:33 AM
1. cry
2. call apple and see if they can sort out some kind of replacement, as it has been fixed twice by (hopefully) and Authorised Apple Reseller/Repairer or by apple themselves, and it's a bit unacceptable that it should be happening again.

brn2ski00
Mar 1, 2008, 04:56 AM
Best bet would be to take into an Apple Store pending there is one in driving distance. You will get onsite support and may even get a new machine out of the deal.

Artistsheart
Mar 1, 2008, 07:56 AM
Best bet would be to take into an Apple Store pending there is one in driving distance. You will get onsite support and may even get a new machine out of the deal.

I did buy it from an authorized dealer and returned it there for repair (twice) I am going to call my Apple Store. Luckily I live in Toronto, and there are two within driving distance. I am going to call at 9:00 am and see if there is anything they can do to help. Besi is less than a year old....

Thank you both for your responses!!!!