Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

indigoblues

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 7, 2008
Hi folks,

Just had a little thought...and i had the urge to post it;) How realistic could it be that Apple will step into a new market-era in the near future?

They already turned the mobilephone market upside down. I thought about that Apple might could join the TV Market, such as a Television with built in AppleTV with HD even to record directly from TV and Apple Extreme (All iTunes Content, Youtube, Internet Browsing, Apps for the TV to download etc.) I mean technically they're not far from a tv with the Apple Cinema HD Display (30" flat panel).

As a result of the increasing digitalization in the movie and tv industry. Due to the slowly Extinction of the cinema industry (downloads etc., home cinemas..people just wait for dvd's) this may be a second revolution in technologic history. Apple as number one On-Demand distributor even for brand-new movies that will stream in cinemas.

All Access to the whole digital world just with one remote with a glowing white Apple logo on it...just through your internet cable and your Apple Television...wouldn't it be great?;-) (like the movie "Click") unlimited possibilities.....iTelly, iTV, iMedia..tell me about what you think about my crazy idea;)

Thanks, lots of greets & cheers from zurich

Indigoblues

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.