Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

carisnator

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 25, 2008
Hi Guys,

My iPod Touch was running 1.1.4 (with software upgrade), i decided to do a restore of the ipod as it seemed to be running slow. However, after restoring. I find my applications from the upgrade i payed for are gone. I have tried to sync a number of times with no result.

please help me.....

Thanks

Jake:confused:

razorianfly

macrumors 65816
Oct 16, 2007
Cheshire, United Kingdom
Hi Guys,

My iPod Touch was running 1.1.4 (with software upgrade), i decided to do a restore of the ipod as it seemed to be running slow. However, after restoring. I find my applications from the upgrade i payed for are gone. I have tried to sync a number of times with no result.

please help me.....

Thanks

Jake:confused:

The update file needed to install the applications lands in either:

MAC: ~/Library/iTunes/Mobile Applications/iPod touch App Pack 4A93.ipa

PC: ~/Program Files/iTunes/Mobile Applications/iPod touch App Pack 4A93.ipa

Have you checked this location, to see if the file is sill in place?

The application package MUST be in this directory as stated, in order for iTunes to recognize it, and re-sync the applications to your iPod.

If the file is there, it should be a case of syncing your iPod through iTunes, making sure 'Manually Manage Music' is disabled on the 'Summary' tab.

If the file is not there, you will have to contact the iTunes Music Store, and state your account details. They will look at your previous purchases, see that you purchased the app pack, and re-add it to your download queue.

Hope your problem gets resolved. If you have any other issues, feel free to ask.

R-Fly

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.