PDA

View Full Version : Wow! Brand New in Box 80GB iPod Classic with 2 cases included!

Whorehay
Mar 1, 2008, 11:42 AM
Cliff Notes:
Selling a BNIB 80GB iPod Classic
Price: $220, (Apple.com NEW with tax is 268 dollars without the two cases)
Price Includes: 80GB iPod, Soft case, Hard case, PayPal, and Ground Shipping
Contact Me How?: PM or E-mail at georgie A T nyu D O T edu
Now Interested in trading for AT&T or Unlocked Cell phones with a QWERTY keyboard, or a newer Sony Ericsson phone

Sadly, I need a new cell phone to replace an aging one that is falling apart instead so this needs to go.

iPod touch not enough capacity for you? This iPod is for you!

Brand new in box 80GB iPod Classic! Still in its plastic wrapping. Included are both soft and hard cases to suit your constantly changing lifestyle ($30+ value!).

Great as a starter Classic kit! Great also as an all-in-one gift to a loved one, or even great individually as separate gifts for those pesky in-laws that have historically beaten up their iPods and asked you for help at how not to scratch the chrome backing.

All of this is yours for only $220, including both PayPal and ground shipping! I have references as "Whorehay" on Fred Miranda's photography forums and I'm well known on MacNN and S2ki.com as MrForgetable. Offers (Monetary or Trade) are welcome! Just PM me or e-mail me.

Pictures Below: (Posted on MacNN first, where I am MrForgetable: link to original ad here: http://forums.macnn.com/59/marketplace/362402/fs-brand-new-80gb-ipod-classic/ )
http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?act=module&module=gallery&cmd=viewimage&img=507123

http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?act=module&module=gallery&cmd=viewimage&img=507124

Thanks,
George

Whorehay
Mar 6, 2008, 07:08 PM
Now Interested in trading for AT&T or Unlocked Cell phones with a QWERTY keyboard, or a newer Sony Ericsson phone!

:)

And price drop to $210 shipped and Paypaled for everything!

Fourbin
Mar 7, 2008, 11:32 AM
I just wanted to chime in and say that this is a great deal. I just purchased an 80GB Classic refurb from apple for $223 after tax and it doesn't come with the original package or anything. If I had seen this first I woulda bought it.

iMpathetic
Mar 7, 2008, 04:18 PM
Just a thought, but I may be able to trade an AT&T BlackBerry 8700C. Lemme know if you're interested.

uNext
Mar 7, 2008, 07:55 PM
Message Sent.

CrEsTo
Mar 7, 2008, 08:04 PM
If you are willing to ship to Mexico City I will take it for $210 plus the extra shipping.

Whorehay
Mar 10, 2008, 04:52 PM
Sorry for the delayed response, I am only looking into shipping to US. Thank you for the offer.

Chris02058
Mar 10, 2008, 05:06 PM
I have a Sony W580i like new with original box, manuals, accessories, and memory card.

Whorehay
Mar 10, 2008, 05:49 PM
What color is it?

Chris02058
Mar 11, 2008, 05:05 AM
It is white.

iJesus
Mar 11, 2008, 10:22 PM
Both cases look like they wouldn't fit it....
:confused:

uNext
Mar 18, 2008, 06:06 PM
Hey i hope you enjoy the phone cant wait to recieve the ipod tomorrow.
Thanks for the transaction.

tMac85
Mar 18, 2008, 09:28 PM
Both cases look like they wouldn't fit it....
:confused:

yeah the case on the right is for the previous generation and the case on the left is for the original 20Gb version. the one on the left may fit but the screen hole is going to be to small.

sketchhhhh

iJesus
Mar 18, 2008, 09:36 PM
yeah the case on the right is for the previous generation and the case on the left is for the original 20Gb version. the one on the left may fit but the screen hole is going to be to small.

sketchhhhh

LOL. Thank you, I was hoping someone would confirm my spy senses. ;-)
Oh, and your use of the word "sketch" makes me smile. (its one of those things)

Whorehay
Mar 18, 2008, 11:50 PM
The cases issue, once it was brought to my attention by iJesus via his post, was clarified with uNext before the trade was made so we are all good :) My mistake for not noticing, but it was still a heck of a deal :)

iJesus
Mar 18, 2008, 11:58 PM
The cases issue, once it was brought to my attention by iJesus via his post, was clarified with uNext before the trade was made so we are all good :) My mistake for not noticing, but it was still a heck of a deal :)

Oh dude, totally agree. If I had the money I'd have bought it!