PDA

View Full Version : WTB: iPhone 4GB

Draddy
Mar 1, 2008, 04:16 PM
I've been trying for weeks to come across a 4GB iPhone on this board and I am no where near fast enough..

So I just wanted to let it be known that I want a 4GB iphone.

Oh and I'm on AT&T, so I'm not going to pay the $300 premium for an "unlocked" iPhone. (nor jail broken)

I definitely don't care if it's in bad shape.

I'm more than willing to pay what it is worth.

Thanks!

Draddy
Mar 1, 2008, 09:56 PM
[a bunch of posts were just deleted inbetween these...]

to be honest I was hoping to pay 250 for one in good condition, 200 for one in okay condition... I know the apple store had them at 300 when the 8GB came out.. and I believe 8GB referbs are 350, and rarely 4GB at 300 when they have some.

man I wish I could get a hold of one at an ATT store like that.. .but as much as i've been trying, I can't for the life of me come across one.

anybody, please, this is a serious offer that I feel is reasonable, if not, we can talk.

I just read... I'm not a new contract :(

Sweetfeld28
Mar 2, 2008, 07:41 PM
Well if a store near you part of this deal, then you might be in luck; however, in order to get one of these you would sign up for an new activation.

AT&T stores to offer refurbished iPhones with new activations, $199 and $249 (http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2008/02/29/att-stores-to-offer-refurbished-iphones-with-new-activations-199-and-249/), Boy Genius Report

*Sorry, missed your second post.