Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

motulist

macrumors 601
Dec 2, 2003
Are you kidding me? That's like saying you get upset when people refer to the ipod nano as just the nano. Why on earth does it bother you?

jacktiernan

macrumors regular
Sep 3, 2007
Vic, Australia
Are you kidding me? That's like saying you get upset when people refer to the ipod nano as just the nano. Why on earth does it bother you?

Ahhh, a sane voice finally.

You people seriously get upset about this?
Wow. You need some real problems.

This sounds like a job for... PERSPECTIVE MAN!!!!

cheeseadiddle

macrumors regular
Aug 29, 2007
divinyls.jpg

iTouch myself.

motulist

macrumors 601
Dec 2, 2003
you mean refer to it as "iNano"
it's just not human.

You can say Touch
just don't say
"iTouch"

Well, you don't have to like it, but people can say whatever they want. If you want to get nitpicky about the analogy, then saying iTouch is no different than saying MB Pro. One part of the name is contracted, one is not.

I've yet to hear a good reason why you would get upset over people calling it the iTouch. In fact, many people think that iTouch is a cool name.

Mistershark

macrumors regular
Apr 28, 2007
My friends get a kick out of saying iTouch around me because of my reaction. It's an iPod, people. Let's acknowledge that fact.

Mac In School

macrumors 65816
Jun 21, 2007
Gotta admit, it bugs me too.

Just to keep things in perspective, it's not like I'm going to go postal over it or anything. But, we're on a forum. Sometimes simple pet peeves are discussed on forums. No biggie.

Solesk

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2007
If you want to get nitpicky about the analogy, then saying iTouch is no different than saying MB Pro.

i almost bought an ipro, but the wait for the new model was killing me. so i ended up getting one of the new ibooks, the 2.4ghz one, the white one. but i ended up not liking it.

i really like my ipod touch though. i cant wait for the isdk.

AMoeini

macrumors member
Dec 25, 2007
Yeah, this sorta bugged me for awhile. But if you think about it, in my opinion, iTouch is a pretty cool name. I like the way it sounds. Better than MacBook Air..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.