PDA

View Full Version : Warhawk w/ Headset $40 ?

magicjames92
Mar 2, 2008, 08:31 AM
I've seen deals for Warhawk w/ a headset for $40 at Target and Amazon, but now all expired. (Didn't get it earlier cause I didn't have the console yet). Now I won't buy it for $60 cause I feel ripped off. Anyone know any tricks or places to get it for $40?

ChrisN
Mar 2, 2008, 09:04 AM
Well if you dont need a headset you can just download it off the playstation network for 40.

ChrisN

chadrob30
Mar 2, 2008, 09:27 AM
You get a game and a BT headset for $60 and you feel ripped off? I bought it at Best Buy for $60, the game sucked, traded it in and kept the headset. (I felt like I was ripped off after playing the game)

magicjames92
Mar 2, 2008, 09:35 AM
I need the headset. And my friends say the game is awesome.

chadrob30
Mar 2, 2008, 09:43 AM
I need the headset. And my friends say the game is awesome.

I suppose everyone has an opinion, I'd try it before I bought it though. I was used to COD 4, and Warhawk plays like a cartoon after COD 4, lol.

magicjames92
Mar 2, 2008, 09:48 AM
I suppose everyone has an opinion, I'd try it before I bought it though. I was used to COD 4, and Warhawk plays like a cartoon after COD 4, lol.

No demo on PSN, and I live at least 45 min from my friends, so we dont get together much. I figure $40 is worth the jump. $60 maybe not.

Pine-Tree
Mar 2, 2008, 01:46 PM
I bought the game with headset when it came out. The game is cool, the only thing that was disappointing was that I had to insert the game every time I wanted to play.

I assumed since it was available to download on PSN that I was able to do the same with the disk, just download it to my hard drive, but no dice. This has stopped me from playing often, because I'd rather just be able to turn on my PS3 and just play Warhawk without inserting the disk all the time. I might even sell my copy and just buy the PSN version to do just that.

Now if Sony lets me buy their stuff with my credit card maybe I would but it declines it every time which is annoying, probably have to wait until some PSN 'money' cards start rolling in stores.