PDA

View Full Version : FS: MacBook Air 1.8ghz 64GB SSD w/Apple Care (SOLD)

drew0020
Mar 3, 2008, 07:47 AM
ITEM IS SOLD!

Lightly used and in excellent condition. No scratches. Used iSkin keyboard cover and trackpad cover during all use. Includes Apple Care (still in shrinkwrap)

$2,995 includes shipping via UPS Ground and all associated Paypal costs. eBay id provided upon request

dannyar
Mar 3, 2008, 08:26 AM
Why are you selling it? Not what expected?

drew0020
Mar 3, 2008, 08:30 AM
Why are you selling it? Not what expected?

I love the computer, but I have a lot of expensive hobbies. I would prefer to put the extra money into a projector and still get a MacBook which is more than serviceable for my needs.

keysersoze
Mar 3, 2008, 08:42 AM
I love the computer, but I have a lot of expensive hobbies. I would prefer to put the extra money into a projector and still get a MacBook which is more than serviceable for my needs.

Any references? Sold here before?

drew0020
Mar 3, 2008, 09:21 AM
Any references? Sold here before?

eBay name is arp00. Most recent sale 2/6/08 was my Apple MacBook to upgrade to the MacBook Air. 121 positive rating on eBay.

I have been a member here since 2006 and also a member of a number of online forums. Please PM me with any specific questions about this, etc.

Also, I accept Paypal with CC (will only ship to a confirmed/verified address) so this should minimize any issues.

fredrickyoon
Mar 7, 2008, 08:30 AM
What can I say, to describe this seller, absolutely magnificient, honest, caring, and reliable!!

Purchased his lightly used MacBook Air 13.3" 1.8 GHz 64 GB SSD for an awesome price.

We exchanged constant emails back and forth, with courteous, timely and quick responses back.

The seller was kind enough to hold off on my offer for a few hours (even though he had other offers after me, and could have gone with them).

Decided in a few hours to go with the transaction. Paypal'd him the money (this was Wednesday, 03/05/2008), and he shipped out the unit the same night by UPS.

Well packaged in sturdy box, arrived safely in my hands the next day (Thursday, 03/06/2008).

MacBooko Air has no problems whatsoever, even though it's only 1 month old. No negative black screen issues, no battery charging issues (mine gets charged fully in about 3 hours), and the battery health seems to be healthy with 15 cycles and 95% battery health.

Did a complete reinstall of Leopard 10.5.2 from the install disks, to free up some more memory space on my 64 GB SSD drive, and couldn't be any more happier.

This seller deserves an A+++ in my books, with quick communication, awesome and honest responses, and couldn't be happier with my purchase.

A must for those looking to deal with this seller in the future!

Great deal!!

fredrickyoon