PDA

View Full Version : FS: 4GB and 8GB iPhone (brand new refurbs) SOLD

w8ing4intelmacs
Mar 3, 2008, 06:19 PM
Both are sold. Thanks everyone for your interest.

jonasmac
Mar 3, 2008, 07:00 PM
I sent you a PM. I have Paypal standing by... :)

PrzFghtrNfrno
Mar 3, 2008, 08:05 PM
PM sent!

I want the 4GB, if it's gone, I'll take the 8!

Either way, I want one of them!!:D

djbahdow01
Mar 3, 2008, 08:19 PM
Sent a PM

w8ing4intelmacs
Mar 3, 2008, 09:36 PM
Im trying to reply to everyone's PMs but the 60 second between messages rule is really bothering me.

Anyway, I still have the 8GB one. Waiting for a definite "yes". I'll be online for another 30 minutes or so.

w8ing4intelmacs
Mar 3, 2008, 10:11 PM
Both are sold. Thanks everyone for your interest!

two man riot
Mar 3, 2008, 11:28 PM
just checking to make sure you received my payment.

y0jeremy
Mar 4, 2008, 04:41 PM
Im trying to reply to everyone's PMs but the 60 second between messages rule is really bothering me.

Anyway, I still have the 8GB one. Waiting for a definite "yes". I'll be online for another 30 minutes or so.

This is a bull S H I T auction! :mad: I was the "yes" - learn patience; people have lives, and do not sit online 24x7.

Thread Started Yesterday, 06:19 PM

Private Message Logs -
---
03-03-2008 @ 07:59 PM
Quote:
Posted by y0jeremy
I'll take the 8gb if its not taken yet. Let me know paypal account

---
03-03-2008 @ 09:31 PM
Quote:
Posted by w8ing4intelmacs
I have the 8GB one. Let me know if you want it for sure. ASAP because there's a bunch of people also waiting.

---
03-04-2008 @ 08:51 AM
Quote:
Posted by w8ing4intelmacs
sorry. they're no longer available. thanks for your interest.

Star Destroyer
Mar 4, 2008, 04:50 PM
Sorry to be a downer, but the marketplace is not an auction site like ebay, the seller can sell to whoever they want.. sorry, its happened to all of us. Don't worry so much about it.

Thread over.

jonasmac
Mar 4, 2008, 04:56 PM
Yeah, I'll have to chime in here. Unfortunately, I don't think the seller, though reputable, handled this in the best way. I'm sure there were many other "yes's", of which I was one. Since I was the 2nd person to PM, the seller made it seem like he/she was waiting for an answer from me before moving on. This was not the case.

I realize the seller can sell to whomever he/she wants, but communication between this seller and some this potential buyer was not clear. No hard feelings. Congrats on the sale.

two man riot
Mar 4, 2008, 05:02 PM
I don't think he handled it that poorly. I emailed him about the 4GB, told him i was interested. he messaged me back telling me i was the 3rd PM in line and the first to say they wanted to 4GB. He sent over paypal info. I responded with a question about his past deals, he answered, i sent money. I got no feeling that he was trying to sell asap and neglect the order in which people responded to this post.

But then again maybe i feel this way because i actually bought it.

jonasmac
Mar 4, 2008, 05:07 PM
I don't think he handled it that poorly. I emailed him about the 4GB, told him i was interested. he messaged me back telling me i was the 3rd PM in line and the first to say they wanted to 4GB. He sent over paypal info. I responded with a question about his past deals, he answered, i sent money. I got no feeling that he was trying to sell asap and neglect the order in which people responded to this post.

But then again maybe i feel this way because i actually bought it.

You see, I was supposedly the 2nd PM in line and specifically wanted the 4gb...so there you go. ;)

Congrats on your purchase. I'm sure all of us who want an iPhone will eventually get one.

w8ing4intelmacs
Mar 4, 2008, 05:12 PM
first, i make no apologies. as with my many past transactions, i handled this the best i could. i wish i had iPhones for everyone :)

anyway, i received dozens of pm's and gave my paypal to the first two who contacted me saying they definitely wanted the iphones (both of them were before jonas and jeremy). after the second guy backed out over an hour later, I contacted everyone who pm'ed me and updated the thread to say the 8GB one was still available. i gave my paypal to the first person who said they definitely wanted to buy the iphone. i don't think i could have handled it any better.

y0jeremy asked me this morning about the iphones. i politely stated that they were no longer available. he then proceeds to harass me via email and then later harasses me here on the thread. why? because i didn't wait until morning for him to respond when over a dozen people were ready to pay immediately.

you be the judge.