PDA

View Full Version : FS: FINAL PRICE DROP PowerBook G3 Wallstreet and more

aosman
Mar 4, 2008, 10:23 AM
I have a bunch of Tech Stuff that I want to sell; feel free to send offers via pm.

All prices include shipping within Continental US unless otherwise noted, and PayPal is the only payment method accepted (Confirmed/Verified Addresses only) I have positive eBay Feedback; my eBay ID is 766osm.

Spring (or late Winter) Cleaning!

- PowerBook G3 Wallstreet (40$ Shipped) - CD-Drive, 8GB, 192MB RAM, 233Mhz, OK Physical Condition (Photo will be posted) OS 9.1 (Charger NOT Included) Due to the nature of this item, please feel free to ask any questions via PM (so that the thread isn't bumped)

- PowerBook G3 Wallstreet (40$ Shipped) - No OS Installed CD-Drive, 8GB, 64MB RAM, 233Mhz Better Physical Condition. Again, please feel free to ask any questions via PM

- Original Apple Yo Yo Charger (25$) - Needs no introduction! This is the original Apple Laptop charger. Can be used for one of the PowerBooks above, but since I purchased this separately, I want to list it that way as well.

- iBook Clamshell for Parts (10$) - I do not know what can be salvaged from this iBook. The best description of this would be its picture. If you have any specific questions regarding particularities, PM me

- Sony Mini DV Camcorder w/ Charger (Best Offer) - This MiniDV Camcorder is still in decent shape. It records under the PAL Standard and needs a European to US plug converter for the power supply/charger (it is dual voltage). I did not know what to price this as and a feeler thread for this particular item is unnecessary I think. So I'll sell it for whatever, I am not particularly attached to it

- Empty Apple Product Boxes - (Best Offer) - I have boxes to an iPhone, a MacBook Air, and a MacBook Pro. Best offer takes 'em

Thats it for now! Thanks Everyone!

aosman
Apr 3, 2008, 05:30 PM
Prices Dropped; PowerBook G3 prices now include shipping (Prices didn't change, I'll pay shipping myself)

aosman
Apr 12, 2008, 10:21 PM
Final Price Drop. Both Powerbooks are now 40$, shipping included. Offers are accepted.

Eric Lewis
Apr 12, 2008, 10:32 PM
what color is the ibook?

aosman
Apr 12, 2008, 10:52 PM
Attached are Photos of the iBook

Eric Lewis
Apr 12, 2008, 10:55 PM
so is the iBook in this many pieces?

or is it in one?

im so confused?

aosman
Apr 12, 2008, 10:57 PM
so is the iBook in this many pieces?

or is it in one?

im so confused?

This iBook is for parts. The two halves have been separated.

Eric Lewis
Apr 12, 2008, 11:02 PM
how much is shipping to London Ontario Canada