PDA

View Full Version : :( Is there any way I can do this...?

Matt01792
Oct 29, 2003, 04:24 PM
Hi,

Basically I have the Windows Macromedia Web Design Studio (an old edition though - FW4, DW4, Flash5 etc.) and I'm going to buy an iBook.

I have no spare money to purchase the Studio for the Mac or VirtualPC or whatever M$ call it either.

Is there any way I can use them on a Mac? Or does anyone know where I can get a really cheap FW4 and DW4 (I'm in the UK so if it's a website they must ship there)?

Thanks,
Matt.

mnkeybsness
Oct 29, 2003, 04:48 PM
nope... it sounds like you are SOL...

caveman_uk
Oct 29, 2003, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Matt01792
Hi,

Basically I have the Windows Macromedia Web Design Studio (an old edition though - FW4, DW4, Flash5 etc.) and I'm going to buy an iBook.

I have no spare money to purchase the Studio for the Mac or VirtualPC or whatever M$ call it either.

Is there any way I can use them on a Mac? Or does anyone know where I can get a really cheap FW4 and DW4 (I'm in the UK so if it's a website they must ship there)?

Thanks,
Matt.
The only way to run windows software on a mac is using virtual PC - but it's runs like a dog on a G3 ibook...dunno about G4. If you're a student then you can get the macromedia studio for 235. DW MX2004 is 99 for students from the Apple education store.