PDA

View Full Version : FS: NEW Refurb 4GB iPhone - unlocked & jailbroken - $280

r6girl
Mar 5, 2008, 06:53 PM
I picked up an extra refurbished 4GB iPhone at a local AT&T store, in addition to the one I bought to have as an extra to use and abuse.

It is in brand new condition - I only removed it from the box to upgrade the firmware to 1.1.4 and activate, unlock, and jailbreak it using ZiPhone 2.5c. Plastic film is still on the screen, no marks whatsoever. Comes in AT&T generic refurb box with all original accessories still wrapped and unused: sync cable (hidden in picture under the post-it), dock, headset, and USB charger. Also includes a small package of user documentation (not pictured). Note that this does NOT come with a SIM card.

Price is $280 shipped in the U.S. Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail with tracking & insurance. I also ship outside of the U.S. to Canada, western Europe, and Australia & New Zealand - PM me with your postal code and I'll give you a quote. For those outside of the U.S., I can mark it as a gift on the customs forms and am happy to do what I can to ensure you do not pay extra to receive it, but I canít guarantee how this will be handled by your postal service.

PayPal is the only method of payment accepted and you must have a CONFIRMED address with them. I've sold lots of stuff here and have 100% positive feedback on eBay (under profile name mneckles) and on heatware (profile name r6girl).

Feel free to PM me with any questions! :)

hookem12387
Mar 5, 2008, 07:00 PM
Sent you an email. If that really doesn't work let me know, maybe I can do a bit more

Star Destroyer
Mar 5, 2008, 07:24 PM
i was expecting so many people to jump on this already...

Does anyone know if there is a way i can turn OFF EDGE internet access, so that i can only use wifi?
(i dont have a data plan, so it would charge me like mad, and really i dont need to use the net unless i have wifi....)

Thanks... if i can figure this out i will give this a 'second dibs' if Hook falls through

r6girl
Mar 5, 2008, 07:49 PM
i was expecting so many people to jump on this already...

Does anyone know if there is a way i can turn OFF EDGE internet access, so that i can only use wifi?
(i dont have a data plan, so it would charge me like mad, and really i dont need to use the net unless i have wifi....)

Thanks... if i can figure this out i will give this a 'second dibs' if Hook falls through

not that i know of (aside from using airplane mode, but that would make the phone portion unusable at the same time), unfortunately... :(

this iphone is still available!

snakelda
Mar 5, 2008, 07:56 PM
can we use the phone in verizon's network since it's unlocked?

r6girl
Mar 5, 2008, 08:00 PM
can we use the phone in verizon's network since it's unlocked?

no, verizon is a cdma network and the iphone operates on gsm networks only. wikipedia has an entry (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_mobile_phone_standards) that describes the differences between the different mobile network standards, if that helps...

snakelda
Mar 5, 2008, 08:26 PM
ok thanks.

w8ing4intelmacs
Mar 5, 2008, 08:53 PM
You should put your asking price in the title. The "unlocked" might be scaring people away (most people charge a premium for "unlocking" an iphone although it's a snap to do on your own).

javiert30
Mar 6, 2008, 03:21 AM
Interested in iPhone

I picked up an extra refurbished 4GB iPhone at a local AT&T store, in addition to the one I bought to have as an extra to use and abuse.

It is in brand new condition - I only removed it from the box to upgrade the firmware to 1.1.4 and activate, unlock, and jailbreak it using ZiPhone 2.5c. Plastic film is still on the screen, no marks whatsoever. Comes in AT&T generic refurb box with all original accessories still wrapped and unused: sync cable (hidden in picture under the post-it), dock, headset, and USB charger. Also includes a small package of user documentation (not pictured). Note that this does NOT come with a SIM card.

Price is $280 shipped in the U.S. Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail with tracking & insurance. I also ship outside of the U.S. to Canada, western Europe, and Australia & New Zealand - PM me with your postal code and I'll give you a quote. For those outside of the U.S., I can mark it as a gift on the customs forms and am happy to do what I can to ensure you do not pay extra to receive it, but I canít guarantee how this will be handled by your postal service.

PayPal is the only method of payment accepted and you must have a CONFIRMED address with them. I've sold lots of stuff here and have 100% positive feedback on eBay (under profile name mneckles) and on heatware (profile name r6girl).

Feel free to PM me with any questions! :)

r6girl
Mar 6, 2008, 05:54 AM
You should put your asking price in the title. The "unlocked" might be scaring people away (most people charge a premium for "unlocking" an iphone although it's a snap to do on your own).

thanks for the tip - done! and here i thought i was already putting a premium on the unlocking! :p

r6girl
Mar 6, 2008, 05:55 AM
iphone has been sold!