PDA

View Full Version : anyone got approval for 2.00

IDANNY
Mar 7, 2008, 09:23 PM
has anyone got approval for version 2.00 for the iphone yet? Does anyone know how long the approval process is going to take?

specops
Mar 7, 2008, 09:42 PM
only companies are going to get the approval and i THINK they have to sign and agree to that non disclosure agrreement and they can't talk about it at all, or else they lose the 2.0 and beta testing.

nickspohn
Mar 7, 2008, 09:54 PM
I doubt anyone on these forums has access to it, and if they do, they won't say anything.

Drumjim85
Mar 7, 2008, 09:58 PM
I bet KellyTM has it. Maybe you should ask him...

IDANNY
Mar 7, 2008, 10:00 PM
has it been confirmed that they have to sign a non disclosure?

Sonicjay
Mar 7, 2008, 11:09 PM
I submitted the application for my company with my CIO's blessing (I'm one of our network admins, and we currently administer Goodlink & BES both, so hopefully that'll help in consideration); haven't heard anything yet, though I expect it would be at least a week or so before I heard anything. There were notes on the terms of being accepted as far as NDA and what not on the confirmation page for submitting the app, but I don't recall the details at the moment.

igglepuff
Mar 8, 2008, 02:09 AM
Im guessing, as mentioned, it will eb a week or 2 before any of the enterprise applications are accepted. I'm sure they are checked into a lot more intensivly then the regular $99 dev program applicants, mainly because they don't get 2.0 firmware where as the enterprise ones do (for obvious reasons if youre developpign an enterprise app, you kidn of need the framework :P)

Here's hoping they'll start throwing emails out tuesday for the regular program so I can get soem stuff onto my phone for testing :)