Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

moea

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 28, 2006
Could someone look at the code for a couple of my pages, and tell me why they won't center. If you go to ...oakmontelks.com, and check out the package pages. I have no idea what the problem is. If you see the other pages, I also have a problem with my drop down menus. These were developed in Dreamweaver, and when I added the tags for centering, everything changed with the positioning of the drop down menus.

I'm very new to this, so I need your assistance in simple language. I don't yet understand the web design language.

notnek

macrumors 6502
Oct 25, 2007
I guess you got it fixed, but a helpful change to the layout will be moving that menu you to the top of the page. Since its a drop down and at the very bottom, a user has to highlight and section, then use arrow key down or scroll wheel to select anything on the menu. Just a tip.

nownot

macrumors regular
Feb 25, 2007
tx
also you want to make it where it always shows the side scroll bar so you dont have the jump when there is a drop down menu. believe this should work

html {
overflow: -moz-scrollbars-vertical;
overflow: scroll;
}

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.