Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mynameisstiv

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 5, 2008
I just bought one..... its my first time owning a mac

i love it.... i love it i love it...

i just really needed to tell someone that.... someone that would understand... and im sure that is anyone who is reading this.

DaBrain

macrumors 65816
Feb 28, 2007
ERIE, PA

i just really needed to tell someone that.... someone that would understand... and im sure that is anyone who is reading this.

Hahahah! WTG! Congrats and we all know the feeling! Enjoy and have fun! Welcome aboard the macbook train! :D

Pacer69

macrumors member
Jan 2, 2008
Well Said, Welcome Aboard the MacBook Train!

Toot toot! :cool:

I'm not quite on board yet but my bag is packed...probably gonna order mine tonight...still debating between these two blackbooks: a 2.2 closeout and a 2.4.

vansouza

macrumors 68000
Mar 28, 2006
West Plains, MO USA Earth

I know just how you feel I got mine yesterday and love it too. I hope all your experiences will be good ones....

Shackler

macrumors 6502a
Feb 3, 2007
behind you!

Best first time Mac owner post i have ever seen, hands down. haha i love it. Enjoy the Mac!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.