Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

HawaiiMacAddict

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 28, 2006
On one of my Macs of course
Aloha everyone,

I recently had to replace the power supply in my PowerMac G4 Gigabit Ethernet, the one on which I'm typing this post :D As you can see, everything is working perfectly, with the exception of the stock video card - it does only hat 16MB VRAM, so it will also be replaced in short order.

I ordered it from Mac-Pro, had to pay the exorbitant Hawaii shipping cost (even though they're only in California), but it arrived in short order and is exactly what the doctor ordered for this computer. I could not be happier! I don't know what your experience, if any, has been with Mac-Pro, but I will consider them again in the future, depending on their prices. I really didn't have much choice with respect to power supplies for my G4, but some of the other prices are a little bit higher than other online stores. Still, I had a very pleasant "shopping" experience with them and highly recommend them to anyone else.

HawaiiMacAddict

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.