PDA

View Full Version : More Suggestions

sketchy
Oct 31, 2003, 02:39 PM
Some suggestions... (I think the site is great)

some of these might have been mentioned before..

1: When you select a genre from the right section on the main page it takes you to the genre page. I would like to see the recommendation count listed next to the song name.

2: When I go the search page the search inputs are at the bottom of the page (table problem?) (PC at work)

3. Displaying songs -- is there any rhyme or reason as to how the songs are displayed? alpha by band -then album -then song would be nice.

And 4: When you search or display enough songs to have a 'Next Page' link you do not have any idea how many pages there are. A page count would be nice. IE: Page (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)

arn
Oct 31, 2003, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by sketchy
1: When you select a genre from the right section on the main page it takes you to the genre page. I would like to see the recommendation count listed next to the song name.

Added this. Might be a bit busy though... let me know what you think.

2: When I go the search page the search inputs are at the bottom of the page (table problem?) (PC at work)

I think I fixed it. Let me know

3. Displaying songs -- is there any rhyme or reason as to how the songs are displayed? alpha by band -then album -then song would be nice.

By default it's by most recent, but you can change it by clicking on the Sort By thing at the top of the list.

if you choose by artist, it will sort by artist, then album then song. Also, I just added Album to the listings.

And 4: When you search or display enough songs to have a 'Next Page' link you do not have any idea how many pages there are. A page count would be nice. IE: Page (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)

I'll work on this.

arn

sketchy
Nov 5, 2003, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by arn
Added this. Might be a bit busy though... let me know what you think.

I think the color choice is good. Have not decided if it is too busy. Possible movignthe count to a seperate column?

I think I fixed it. Let me know

This works now

By default it's by most recent, but you can change it by clicking on the Sort By thing at the top of the list.

if you choose by artist, it will sort by artist, then album then song. Also, I just added Album to the listings.

My bad. missed that :D

Thanks

Dave