Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Spongey817

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 4, 2008
Hey guys, I was wondering if I could get some help here...

I recently got accepted into Seton Hall University, and I'm pretty excited to be attending the school in a few months. Naturally, I'd love to share my college pride by displaying some sort of SHU wallpaper on my Macbook. Problem is, after an hour searching, I've come up empty handed.

My question is: could anyone lead me in the right direction? Anyone know of any sites that have college (sports) related desktop images?

Thanks, I really appreciate it.

benny2k7

macrumors newbie
Aug 12, 2007
Why not make your own? Go take a picture, touch it up, and make it say "seaton hall" or "go flying squirrels!" or whatev your mascot is.

Spongey817

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 4, 2008
Why not make your own? Go take a picture, touch it up, and make it say "seaton hall" or "go flying squirrels!" or whatev your mascot is.

If I wanted to make my own, I think I would have thought of that option.

But I thank you for the somewhat sarcastic, albeit misspelled suggestion that I didn't find very humorous.

anmoldagreat

macrumors member
Feb 29, 2008
seattle
If I wanted to make my own, I think I would have thought of that option.

But I thank you for the somewhat sarcastic, albeit misspelled suggestion that I didn't find very humorous.

he wasnt trying to be sarcastic i dont think
thats what most ppl do. its a lot easier and way better just to use your own picture.
but to each their own. i havent used an outside picture as a wallpaper for the last 10 years or so...

Spongey817

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 4, 2008
he wasnt trying to be sarcastic i dont think
thats what most ppl do. its a lot easier and way better just to use your own picture.
but to each their own. i havent used an outside picture as a wallpaper for the last 10 years or so...

Eh, I don't know. I think I may have taken it the wrong way, but whatever...

On a more important note, Seton Hall's Flickr page has actually posted some pictures to be used as wallpaper, for those interested...I'm sure each college may have something similar to this on Flickr

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.