Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

.michael

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2007
Every time I buy music from the iTunes-Wifi Music Store and sync it to my computer, my songs that are bought from my iPod Touch are never there. Any help? I don't want to download the songs again if I want to burn them to a disk.

.michael

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2007
Crazy?

And even crazier, after plugging in my ipod, the song purchased isn't even there anymore. Not in iTunes, on my iPod, or anywhere. So I purchased the song again and received the message: you have already purchased it before, .....

classicmac1988

macrumors newbie
Sep 5, 2006
Texas
Same exact thing happened to me. I bought an album (thankfully only one) about 3 weeks ago...everything was fine for a while then one day those songs and even the purchased section of the WiFi iTunes store is gone. Has anyone spoke with or emailed Apple about this issue? What was their fix if any. We can prove that we bought the songs through our history and any saved receipts.

.michael

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2007
My iPod Wifi-Music Store account and regular account are the same.
Even more of my music is going. . . .

classicmac1988

macrumors newbie
Sep 5, 2006
Texas
Update on lost music...

I thought I would share my good experience with the fine people at Apple. See my post above about the lost music - called Apple and they advised that I submit an email through this iTunes Support page
http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/store/lostmusic/
At the bottom of that page, I was advised to click on the Contact Us button. From there they have some specifics that you need to mark. Here's what they told me to choose: Purchases Missing / My Hard Drive Crashed...

Note - even though my hard drive did not crash - that is the option they told me to select.

So - I receive a reply email in about 24 hours and they reposted the songs in my iTunes account under pending downloads. This time I downloaded them straight onto my Mac.

Super easy, very professional - way to go Apple!

Hope this helps anyone else that might have had this happen to you. ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.