PDA

View Full Version : FS: Unlocked 16GB/8GB iPhone still shrinkwrapped - $560/$460

spaceballl
Mar 19, 2008, 12:47 PM
Hi there,

Okay I bought some iPhones a while back to sell on eBay. Turns out the profit margins are much lower now and there's so much fraud out there on the buyer side (people buy then do chargebacks) that I just want to get my money back on these, not really interested in making a profit. I don't want to deal with eBay anymore.

So I have two of each - 2 16gb iPhones and 2 8gb iPhones. They are both unlocked and still in their shrinkwrapping. I am able to peel just a portion of the shrinkwrap away from the dock connector, unlock them, and then replace it so these things look as if you were to have just opened it at the Apple store.

You can see my post count here and see that I have been a MR Forums member for a very long time. Also, please view feedback under the ebay account "hungarianhc."

I usually include the shipping price, but i'll ship anywhere that you have a paypal verified address. If you don't have a paypal address, i'm willing to accept a money order as well. I just want to get these phones off my hands and not lose any money! I'll attach a pic of one of them. Thanks! PM me if you're interested. And yes... I'd really love to sell ALL of them in one big bundle so that will get priority! Happy to ship them individually as well.

phungy
Mar 19, 2008, 01:32 PM
If you don't want to deal with eBay, how come they are listed on eBay?

spaceballl
Mar 19, 2008, 05:26 PM
If you don't want to deal with eBay, how come they are listed on eBay?
i'm trying to get rid of them however i can, including ebay - but every time somebody buys it on ebay, it's always from an unconfirmed address and then i have to re-list. Hence, i'd rather sell here.

phungy, can we please keep posts relevant to the sale? Please read the Marketplace rules. Thanks!

Readma
Mar 19, 2008, 06:03 PM
Would you be willing to ship one to australia and if so for how much?

spaceballl
Mar 19, 2008, 06:06 PM
Would you be willing to ship one to australia and if so for how much?
Yes - I'd be willing to ship to Australia. If you don't have a paypal verified address, then we'd have to do the deal with a money order or check. However, if you do have one, we can do paypal. I'm not trying to "make money" on shipping so I believe $40 should cover USPS international priority w/ insurance / tracking. It may only be $30... If you are interested, PM me and we can work out details.

er... maybe that's "international express" that is 40 bucks - i don't know. As long as you have a paypal verified address, i'm even fine with accepting money not including shipping. Then after I ship it, i'll scan the receipts and email them to you as proof and you can paypal me that amount.