Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

EarthDawn

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 18, 2008
Long-eye Land, NY
OK, so i downloaded 1 album on my iPhone directly. I Then downloaded a movie on my iMac. OK....

So I sync my phone and load the movie onto it... but when it did this it erased my album that was on the phone and loaded the movie.... how do i recover the album ????

Remember I bought it on my phone with my regular iTunes account but downloaded it directly to my phone first.

THANKS !!!!!!

EarthDawn

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 18, 2008
Long-eye Land, NY
I signed into my iTunes account, and choose 'check for purchases' and thought maybe I could download the missing songs again.

BUT it says i can only download once... theres an album and 1 song that is listed in my purchaces but I cant get them back.....

i guess ill go down to the Apple store and ask them ...

cazlar

macrumors 6502
Oct 2, 2003
Sydney, Australia
It should still be on your Mac/PC, as it should sync to that. So check there. However, depending on how you have your library set up, it might not be on our phone *currently* if you are only syncing specific playlists.

EarthDawn

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 18, 2008
Long-eye Land, NY
It should still be on your Mac/PC, as it should sync to that. So check there. However, depending on how you have your library set up, it might not be on our phone *currently* if you are only syncing specific playlists.

see thats it....

I originally bought it and downloaded it directly on my iPhone. Then after I bought a movie on my iMac I synced the phone to load the movie and when I did that it cleared the library on my phone and loaded the movie so the album and song I bought and loaded directly to my phone never got put on my iMac....

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

karenleespree

macrumors newbie
Aug 5, 2009
lost music in iphone

This just happened to me. WHere is my music?? Its got to be recorded somewhere-im not paying twice for the album i just down loaded onto my iphone. My phone page dropped out and I had to re sync but where did it go?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.