Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BassistKing1

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 3, 2008
i dont have very much album art, since i never bothered to keep it before when i just had an ipod nano. but now with an ipod touch with coverflow, i want album art for all my music, but dont want to have to add it twice, in my itunes library and on my ipod. is there anyway i could just update the itunes library, and have it synch all the photos over to my ipod? i have it set to manually manage music, cuz i have way too many songs on my comp, so i wouldnt be able to just tell it to sync again. if i hit the sync button, will it update the songs already on my ipod, (since i have it set to manually manage it shouldnt add more songs)

thatonekid393

macrumors member
Mar 12, 2008
If you sync your iPod with your computer (and if your computer has the updated album art) it will update the album art on the iPod.

ipodtouchy333

macrumors 65816
Nov 15, 2007
US
Just simply find the album art on the internet, copy, then get info on the song and add to cover art or whatever...when you plug ur ipod in it will update it with everything as long as you have it in iTunes

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.