Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aniej

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 17, 2006
Does MR automatically charge a user's credit card that contributed on an annual basis or does it require the user to annually submit a payment?

Chundles

macrumors G5
Jul 4, 2005
Why "Demi-g-d"?

Mine certainly wasn't automatic, when it expired I was sent a PM and I renewed.

MacNut

macrumors Core
Jan 4, 2002
CT
I thought there was an auto renew option? Just pay up now and it will overlap.

WildCowboy

Administrator/Editor
Staff member
Jan 20, 2005
To clarify: There is no automatic renewal for contributors. You should receive an notification e-mail at the address your account here is registered under a few days before your subscription runs out.

And as CalBoy mentions, you can add additional years to your subscription at any time; you don't have to wait until your current one is about to run out.

Blue Velvet

Moderator emeritus
Jul 4, 2004
jewish, they don't spell god, can't remember why its something like god is so holy we shouldn't write his name...

so they put G-d

Reasonable answer. And please let that be the end of this off-topic conversation, thanks.

Aniej

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 17, 2006
jewish, they don't spell god, can't remember why its something like god is so holy we shouldn't write his name... (forgive me if i am wrong) so they put G-d

Yes that is the correct reason for why I spelled g-d as I did.

IDANNY

macrumors 6502a
Dec 26, 2003
Las vegas
hey fellow jewish user, you are not supposed to write g-d on paper because it is disrespectful because something can happen to the paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.