Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

OrangeCuse44

macrumors 65832
Original poster
Oct 25, 2006
I was wondering if there is any easy way to track the artists in your iTunes library when a new album is announced. Is there any type of notification, program, widget, iTunes plug-in, that notifies you when either a new album is announced or available for pre-order in iTunes?

alexkay77

macrumors newbie
Sep 29, 2008
You can use Muspy. It will send you an e-mail notification when one of the artists you like releases a new album.

Disclaimer: it's my website.

AlexSlayer

macrumors newbie
Jun 3, 2015
I was wondering if there is any easy way to track the artists in your iTunes library when a new album is announced. Is there any type of notification, program, widget, iTunes plug-in, that notifies you when either a new album is announced or available for pre-order in iTunes?

Hi! Try www.getreleases.net and receive email notifications about new albums on iTunes by artists you track

Slix

macrumors 65816
Mar 24, 2010
Also, the iTunes Store does have an area for showing new releases from artists that you've bought music from before right on the main page (also here: New from Your Artists).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.