PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft Digital Media Pro Keyboard RULES!

majordude
Mar 31, 2008, 07:17 PM
Okay, MS may make some crappy operating systems but they do a damn fine job with hardware. I bought a Digital Media Pro keyboard and it works great! Just the right angle, just the right key pressure, just the right macro keys... even the software that comes with it seems to work right out of the box.

One thing though...

Is there a way to map the copy command from ALT+C (Mac style) to CTRL+C (XP style, so that OSX acts like XP)?

:confused:

eightnotramp
Jan 3, 2009, 05:53 PM
Dear MD...

I hope this helps. I just bought the same keyboard and under 'Options' in KB Preferences, the 1st ck. box is "Swap Windows and Alt keys"...The explanation says, Swaps the Windows and Alt keys to match the physical layout of the Command and Options keys on standard Mac keyboards.

I admit I may not have understood your question. Sorry.

My main problem is I can't get the CD to eject.
Also, my wireless mac keyboard had a screen "brightness" up or down on the top row - I wanted to assign a key for that, but so far, no luck.

I wish I could just find a manual with an explanation of all this thing can do - or at least a graphic w/ button explanations. I've only had it one day, so I don't even know what the 'My Favorites' button does, and to what? Is it for favorite Aps? I'll figure it out, but a manual would have been nice.

Take care - love the Doonsbury graphics on your profile. Nikki B.