Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Fahd

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 26, 2003
31 Minutes and 14 Seconds thats how long I was on hold for, only to get the message saying the department you have called is in a departmental meeting and will not be available until 2PM central time. :mad:

MacsRgr8

macrumors G3
Sep 8, 2002
The Netherlands
Assumed the same things (why else post 'em here)...

But maybe he's making this thread a brain teaser for fun!

Who did he call....?
For what reason..?

:D

Winners get a free Dual G5! :D

Fahd

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 26, 2003
Lol, I was calling customer service/sales support regarding the apple loan.

So who is sponsoring the Dual G5 now that I'm declared the winner? :D PM me and I'll send you my mailing address! ;)

tazo

macrumors 68040
Re: 31 Minutes and 14 Seconds

Originally posted by Fahd
31 Minutes and 14 Seconds thats how long I was on hold for, only to get the message saying the department you have called is in a departmental meeting and will not be available until 2PM central time. :mad:

Considering the last time I was on hold to get tech support for my cable modem through comcast [like 3 months ag], i was on hold for over 1.5 hrs, finally I just plugged in a portable phone with a speaker, and waited for them to pick up.

Nermal

Staff member
Dec 7, 2002
New Zealand
The last/only time I rang Apple, I wasn't put on hold at all. Shame to hear that your experience wasn't as good. However, you most likely didn't call Apple in Australia, which would be a big difference.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.