Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

5n1per

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 3, 2008
Hey, I was wondering if I can transfer my GBA saved games on my IPoT to my computer, and Vice Versa. Obviously playing the GpSPhone emulator is fun for the road, and when I am away, but when I am at home, it is easier on my computer, so can I transfer my saved games between the two?:D:D:D

PMB

macrumors 65816
Nov 7, 2007
New York
Hey, I was wondering if I can transfer my GBA saved games on my IPoT to my computer, and Vice Versa. Obviously playing the GpSPhone emulator is fun for the road, and when I am away, but when I am at home, it is easier on my computer, so can I transfer my saved games between the two?:D:D:D

Shure can! do you have open SSH instaled on your Ipod?
What kind of comp do you have?

5n1per

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 3, 2008
Pc

i've got An Acer PC and i do know how to use winSCP wher i can access the files in the ipod touch from there. where can i access the files from the winSCP? such as which folder etc.. thanks a lot:D

JAT

macrumors 603
Dec 31, 2001
Mpls, MN
I think it's in your ROM directory. Called *.sav. I know I transferred these with ease when I upgraded from 1.1.2 to 1.1.4, just can't remember exactly which files.

5n1per

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 3, 2008
help

could u please tell me coz im having real difficulty finding it :(
thanks a lot

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.