PDA

View Full Version : Question about The Kill Bill soundtrack

///M Power
Nov 7, 2003, 08:46 PM
Could someone tell me how many of the songs on The Kill Bill soundtrack contain swearing?

Thanks!

Flowbee
Nov 7, 2003, 10:40 PM
There's one song called "Ode to Oren Ishii" by The RZA that contains one use of the F-word and some violent imagery (I don't remember this song in the film). There's also a clip of dialogue from the film called "Queen of the Crime Council" that contains quite a bit of swearing. I think that's all.

SeaFox
Nov 8, 2003, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by ///M Power
Could someone tell me how many of the songs on The Kill Bill soundtrack contain swearing?

I know what this is about, and isn't it amusing?

An album that has "earned" the Explict Content/Lyrics seal gets that label on every track, simply because they are on that album. Unfortunately, this really doesn't work well for a music store that sells tracks piecemeal.

How's this for an example:

I submitted the oldies classic "Son of a Preacher Man" by Dusty Springfield last night. I chose the version on the Pulp Fiction soundtrack for audio quality, and because that album has "Explict Content" so does the Dusty Springfield song, which was recorded at a time you couldn't get anything with explict language published by a record company! :D

Flowbee
Nov 8, 2003, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by SeaFox
An album that has "earned" the Explict Content/Lyrics seal gets that label on every track, simply because they are on that album. Unfortunately, this really doesn't work well for a music store that sells tracks piecemeal.

Is the Kill Bill soundtrack on the iTMS? I'm not seeing it.