PDA

View Full Version : Discussion forum for bands/labels/albums we'd like to see

Dangerboy
Nov 11, 2003, 05:17 AM
Not that I think Apple isn't doing what it can, or that I don't understand that there's sometimes an awful lot of legal stuff going on behind the scenes to bring a song onto iTMS, but how about it?

Kind of a wish list of things we'd really, really, like to see. If anything, it'll be another forum for discussing music.

For starters -- I'd really like to see some of the more 4AD stuff. Dead Can Dance, This Mortal Coil, Lush -- and their Pixies selection could use some beefing up (no Surfer Rosa?!).

Also, One Dove. They put out one album, but that album's been in my CD changer since it came out in 1993. I've never gotten tired of it. It's electronica to dance to. It's mood music to play in the background. It's make-out music when you got (eyebrows arched)a *lady* in your apartment.

Oh yeah. And the Grease 2 soundtrack. Just 'cause there's no way in hell I'd ever have the guts to actually buy the damn thing.

sketchy
Nov 26, 2003, 11:10 AM
For Lables -- Metropolis-Records. The handle most EBM/Industrial/Electronic releases from overseas.

VNV Nation
Apoptygma Berzaerk
KMFDM
And One
Covenant
Etc,.

Different Drum Lables:
B!Machine
Iris
Etc

chewbaccapits
Dec 2, 2003, 05:53 PM
How about the:

Bluetones
The Smiths (for pete's sake!)
chainsaw kittens

Only one's I could think of right now.....