PDA

View Full Version : digi 002 rack and logic pro 8

andy5000
Apr 11, 2008, 07:31 PM
Ok so i have had a digi 002 rack for quite some time, and logic for a fair while. If i record anything and want to use input monitor the latency i get is terrible for example i have a digital drum kit and if i take a line out of it into the 002 rack the delay between me hitting it and hearing it through the 002 rack is quite long.
What settings should i alter?
specs of mac are in my sig.
Hope you can help

junior
Apr 12, 2008, 01:33 PM
I hardly ever use Logic, so I can't comment properly.
But what's your buffer set at? Make sure it's as low as possible when recording.
Have you checked to see if it's the same in Pro Tools?

miketiger
Feb 15, 2011, 11:01 PM
Hi there, I have a 002 Rack and i'm running Logic 8 Academic with a Macbook running Tiger 10.4.11, I'm trying to get Logic to recognize the in's on the 002 and everytime I put an audio track to record I get alot of digital feedback and no workable signal. Do you know how to hook up the 002?, I have it working for playback and MIDI but I'm not sure how to get it to see the inputs, Any help on this would be greatly appreciated, Thanks

Joe Bannon
Feb 20, 2011, 10:43 PM
You can use the digi rack with logic pro?

rockstarjoe
Mar 5, 2011, 01:39 PM
I use a Digi002 with Logic 9 and I have not experienced these problems. Maybe check your buffer settings as suggested earlier and make sure you are in low latency mode. Do you have the Digi CoreAudio driver installed?

ewa
Aug 23, 2011, 03:19 AM
I use a Digi002 with Logic 9 and I have not experienced these problems. Maybe check your buffer settings as suggested earlier and make sure you are in low latency mode. Do you have the Digi CoreAudio driver installed?

I am trying to get my digi 002 and Logic pro 9 to work with Lion on my new iMac. Not easy! Where do I find the driver for digi 002 for this?