Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Crown16

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 10, 2008
Hi, I just got Assassins creed. and i Have a white intel 2ghz imac with 3gb ram and the ati x1600 video card. I also have a bootcamp partition with vista. Is it possible for me to play AC on my mac using vista? or do i need to upgrade if i do what?

Soulstorm

macrumors 68000
Feb 1, 2005
Hi, I just got Assassins creed. and i Have a white intel 2ghz imac with 3gb ram and the ati x1600 video card. I also have a bootcamp partition with vista. Is it possible for me to play AC on my mac using vista? or do i need to upgrade if i do what?

To upgrade to what? What do you think you could upgrade? Your OS? Your Hardware?

Crown16

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 10, 2008
To upgrade to what? What do you think you could upgrade? Your OS? Your Hardware?

Well yeah ur probably right about not bein able to upgrade. but i was just wondering if it was possible to play AC with my mac?

Soulstorm

macrumors 68000
Feb 1, 2005
Well yeah ur probably right about not bein able to upgrade. but i was just wondering if it was possible to play AC with my mac?

Check the PC version system requirements and benchmarks. That should give you the answer. Remember that the Mac is actually a PC when working windows.

Crown16

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 10, 2008
Ok thanks guys, Im getting the ram in a day or 3 just orderd, tried to run it with 1gb ram wasnt to pretty:p very very slow

Crown16

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 10, 2008
I was wondering, does anyone know how to run ati tool on windows vista?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.