Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

old cholo

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 22, 2007
So. California
please help im not sure wth this means

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    115.8 KB · Views: 147

EvanLugh

macrumors 68000
Aug 29, 2007
Developer land
It's a stupid message but it's saying it can't sync the [file] because it cannot be found. So, move it to your desktop or something then try (after adding it again).

Regards

EDIT: I think i'm wrong, I got confused with looking at the videos. I dont know what to suggest, unplug your iPod and plug it back in. What iPod is it? Have you tried a restore?

EvanLugh

macrumors 68000
Aug 29, 2007
Developer land
Restore again mate, make sure you have the latest firmware (update it) and check your library for anything that shouldn't be there. I had several programs that some how got there and freaked up my iPod. Good luck.

Phil A.

Moderator emeritus
Apr 2, 2006
Shropshire, UK
nope not only a noob Mac user but im not very good at this sort of thing sounds scary lol

Not sure what machine you have, but on mine (MBA), this is what you do:
1) Insert OS Restore disk 1
2) Open Optional Installs folder
3) Double click on Optional Installs.mpkg
4) Step through until you get to the component selection list. One option on there is iPod support. Select it and then click continue to install it

I had a strange problem with my iPod syncing to iTunes following an iTunes update, and running this again sorted my problem out

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.