PDA

View Full Version : how long did u have 2wait 4your 15"powerbook

ogatasan
Nov 13, 2003, 10:34 AM
i ordered the 15" combo powerbook 3 weeks ago at my local dealer in austria and he said he still doesnt know when its gonna arrive. he did not know if apple stopped delivery since more problems occured. (by the way he said 1 out of 10 sold showed white spots after 2-3 weeks). how long did you have to wait for it?

ce242
Dec 3, 2003, 09:46 AM
Well I finally have my 15" G4 Powerbook, but had to wait 32 days for it!!! On the other hand it was BTO. I got mine from the UK Apple store, which has been having some real problems recently. I have also ordered myself a 20Gig iPod, so far its 6 days and counting, tracker still says its being assembled.

ce242

robbieduncan
Dec 3, 2003, 10:16 AM
I ordered mine on the 10th November (see the annoyed with dabs thread). I am in the process of cancelling my order with Dabs (no real rush they have no date for them arriving now) as I am picking up a brand new one from Micro Anvika tonight (don't all bother calling, this was the only one).

skanker
Dec 3, 2003, 10:30 AM
I ordered mine (the 1.25GHz model) on the 2nd of November through the swiss online apple store and got it on the 26th November. The 3.5 week waiting time consisted of 2 weeks waiting until it shipped and 1.5 week for the shipment itself... it came from Taiwan over Luxembourg and Holland to Switzerland... :)