Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

djjoja

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 15, 2008
Hi Guys!
Just today, i installed the application called HWPen, which basically lets you do some handwriting on your iPhone or iPod Touch, and it recognizes what you write:
D5C3D9EA.jpg

This app spoilt my iPod quite a lot!
Firstly my region changed to Spanish, but even though in the options it says that United Kingdom is chosen. The region only changed for Safari, which instead of having the Go Button while writing a web address, had a button saying Ir. And instead of having Return, has Retorno. (And instead of Space, has espacio) The keyboard (having the iPod the other way around), covered only half the screen..and the bottom buttons couldnt be clicked:
379FDD3B.jpg

So i decided to uninstall it through Installer, and since then..the region is Spanish in Safari..cant change, and my Wi-Fi doesnt work properly..it takes time to connect to my router, and Internet goes slow or says Cannot find server! I tried with my other gadgets using wireless, and they work normal, fast and good!
What can i do?
I really dont want to take the risk of restoring, as last time i did it, iTunes said that this iPod cant be restored (Error: 1 i think).

Im running iPod Touch Firmware 1.1.1 Jailbroken.
Not done anythin else to it
Hope i can get this fixed :)

Thanks a lot!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.