Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Beej

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jan 6, 2002
First there was Hardcore prawn.
Then Hardcore corn.
Next Hardcore fawn.
And now, presenting Hardcore Dawn.

...with animated smoke, by popular demand! :D

For those who don't know, Dawn is a character in the TV series Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

And just for the record - this whole series is just a joke. There is nothing to be read between the lines!

Geert

macrumors 6502a
May 28, 2001
.be
Great 'tar Beej, and the animated smoke is just great. (finally you gave in to our request eh?)
I love it.

oh, btw, when will be seeing a picture of you with animated smoke and stuff, and call it Hardcore Beej ;)

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
Re: Next avatar in the series

Originally posted by Beej
First there was Hardcore prawn.
Then Hardcore corn.
Next Hardcore fawn.
And now, presenting Hardcore Dawn.

Not being a Buffy fan, I really don't watch the show, this doesn't really mean much for me. Its ok, but the whole series had pics of things that don't ever smoke, now you have a person, I think it lacks the obsurdity the others had. I'm still in favor of the Hardcore corn.:D

Beej

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jan 6, 2002
Originally posted by Geert
oh, btw, when will be seeing a picture of you with animated smoke and stuff, and call it Hardcore Beej ;)
Never. I don't smoke. Smoking is bad, mmmkay? :)

Beej

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jan 6, 2002
Re: Re: Next avatar in the series

Originally posted by dukestreet
Not being a Buffy fan, I really don't watch the show, this doesn't really mean much for me. Its ok, but the whole series had pics of things that don't ever smoke, now you have a person, I think it lacks the obsurdity the others had. I'm still in favor of the Hardcore corn.:D
Well, if you're not a Buffy fan, your opinion doesn't matter! :p

I know it's a bit of a break from tradition, and I gotta say, I don't feel hugely comfortable having such an obviously feminine avatar! Newbies will probably get the wrong message :)

I think it's worth it all though, just so I can add another to the series, and so I can use my new signature... what a pisser! :D

mcrain

macrumors 68000
Feb 8, 2002
Illinois
born-- baby
horn -- rhino
Lorne - Micheals - creator of SNL

I found a nice eye for Eyelikeart...

Attachments

• eyelikeart.gif
    eyelikeart.gif
    19.3 KB · Views: 319

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
Re: Re: Re: Next avatar in the series

Originally posted by Beej
Well, if you're not a Buffy fan, your opinion doesn't matter! :p

Ain't that the truth. It is interesting seeing a female 'tar though. I'll have to get my new one up soon.

eyelikeart

Moderator emeritus
Jan 2, 2001
Metairie, LA
Originally posted by mcrain

I found a nice eye for Eyelikeart...

hey that's kinda cool!

I've been thinking about doing either a blinking eye of some type...or something retro and completely unattached to the whole "eye" thing...

if I don't come up with anything soon I just may snag that one for my own...for a little while...he he he :p

mcrain

macrumors 68000
Feb 8, 2002
Illinois
That's really odd... I found this little guy banging his head on his computer and then resized it, now he is just a little guy looking at his computer. He no longer moves. Bummer.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.