Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wrathofpeechez

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 29, 2008
This has been the one thing keepiong me from buying an ipod touch. i know that the new iphone will be released (the 3G), but will that mean a new generation of ipod touch may also? The only rerason i care is because i know that if a new model appears, the current one will drop in price. Any help is appreciated.

Telp

macrumors 68040
Feb 6, 2007
It's funny. I haven't read anything about new iPod Touch's with the new iPhone. Wait till June to find out, but also remember, the iPod Touch came out a couple months earlier, and the big thing with the iPhone will be 3G.

wrathofpeechez

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 29, 2008
It's an iPod, so it will probably get updated with all of the other iPods in September like always.

Yeah PROBABLY, but that's why i posted, does anyone know for sure? cause i'm really wanting to get one, but would like something more sure.

PMB

macrumors 65816
Nov 7, 2007
New York
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A93 Safari/419.3)

techlover828 said:
Yeah PROBABLY, but that's why i posted, does anyone know for sure?

Yes, I'm possitive that it will be updated June 29 at 8:00 pasific time.

BTW: I'm Steve Jobs

if you were, you would know how to spell :)

As for an update, besides 2.0 nothing worth Wating for

Stang68

macrumors 6502a
May 29, 2007
USA
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A93 Safari/419.3)

if you were, you would know how to spell :)

As for an update, besides 2.0 nothing worth Wating for

Oh my...it's funny seeing someone chastise someone else for not spelling correctly...just to make a mistake themselves!

Anyways...I would not wait. Go out and buy it now because nothing will happen with the hardware (if anything) until September.

zainjetha

macrumors 6502a
Aug 11, 2007
It will probably get updated with iPhone as 1) they are similar 2) 32gb touch introduced with 16gb iphone.

hopefully it will get a camera. really hope so..

shigzeo

macrumors 6502a
Dec 14, 2005
Japan
Oh my...it's funny seeing someone chastise someone else for not spelling correctly...just to make a mistake themselves!

Anyways...I would not wait. Go out and buy it now because nothing will happen with the hardware (if anything) until September.

dis funnies! me likes it like sexy time!

PMB

macrumors 65816
Nov 7, 2007
New York

ha ha? note the
Above it. that means i was on my ipod, and typing fast, sooo, it dosent matter, and there was just just one less I waiting- see i can spell

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.