Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

How do you rate Polls

• Love them

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Hate them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • meh

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • none of the above

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iAlan

macrumors 65816
Dec 11, 2002
Ooh, I was first to respond to the poll. Neat!

Anyway, I voted 'meh' as online polls are biased based on the web audience that frequent the site conducting the survey. It is always interesting to see the outcomes!

And I like sneaky polls that say something like "we are conducting a poll to help improve our site, we have 10 or so questions please click 'OK' to start - and in the middle are 3 or 4 questions about your choice of soft drink or how you get your investment information - and all this on a discussion board for budgies that wants to improve its site!"

nineteentwelve

macrumors regular
May 31, 2007
Shrewsbury, UK
Anyway, I voted 'meh' as online polls are biased based on the web audience that frequent the site conducting the survey. It is always interesting to see the outcomes!

That's what's so good about it. For example, it tells me that x% of MacRumors users think that the PowerBook G5 will finally be released next Tuesday. I think it's just great to see other peoples point of view when they have the same interests as you.

Oh, I voted Love them by the way. ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.