PDA

View Full Version : The AMA's

manitoubalck
Nov 18, 2003, 02:42 AM
Just watched the AMA's, was it just me or was the vocal audio really terrible, The lead from Evenescence especially sounded like she was under water, and flat. Other artists as well sounded like they were bubbling water, but not as bad. It could just be me but something sounded odd with all the live preformances.

scem0
Nov 18, 2003, 06:53 PM
Well Amy Lee (that's her name, right?) sucks live, so that might be why Evanescence sucks.

She sounds so beautiful in her recordings...

scem0

Island Roots
Nov 18, 2003, 08:36 PM
Best performance was from 3 Doors Down and "Here Without You" - I can't get enough of that song.

sethypoo
Nov 18, 2003, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Justin Hancock
Best performance was from 3 Doors Down and "Here Without You" - I can't get enough of that song.

Abolutely! He had such emotion with that song, the live orchestra helped too.

pivo6
Nov 19, 2003, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by manitoubalck
Just watched the AMA's, was it just me or was the vocal audio really terrible, The lead from Evenescence especially sounded like she was under water, and flat. Other artists as well sounded like they were bubbling water, but not as bad. It could just be me but something sounded odd with all the live preformances.

Maybe the AMA's forced these artists to actually sing instead of lipsync to there songs. Away from the studio and all of the electronic enhancements, most of todays singers sound like ****.

manitoubalck
Nov 19, 2003, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by pivo6
Maybe the AMA's forced these artists to actually sing instead of lipsync to there songs. Away from the studio and all of the electronic enhancements, most of todays singers sound like ****.

Agreed, IF you watched the Emmey's this year did yo see Simon and Garfunkel preform 'Sounds of Scilence.' That was fantastic.

gwuMACaddict
Nov 19, 2003, 10:19 PM
i thought that toby keith did a really bang up job. something about his stage pressence just exudes 'cool' if you ask me

:D