PDA

View Full Version : Miss MacRumors 2002

mymemory
May 8, 2002, 08:01 PM
Lets began:

Contestant #1:
She likes the beach, she does not look as a very happy person but she has a body and she wants you to feel it.

Contestant #2:
Looks like she likes to go around half way naked, is not a naturally blond and she is going to wait for you with that look every time you come from school/work (what ever).

Contestant #3:
She is more conservative about her breast than contestant #2, she has nice eyes, and nice body but looks he has a problem with her back.

Contestant #4:
She is proud of her body and she wants you know. This one is really wants action now; even she is not showing everything like the others.

Contestant #5:
Without mention, she is titles, she doesn’t look too happy to see you neither. If you like her for some reason… vote for her.

Contestant #6:
This one can only exist in your head and in your Mac, you can see her but not touch her. You can do what ever you want with inside of you computer. Perfect to date if you have a Powerbook. She only consumes energy.

Make you choice.
(They were taken from the other thread, I'm not voting or sugesting anything this time):)

Mr. Anderson
May 8, 2002, 08:17 PM
You need to put another option in your poll.

None of the above. You don't have any redheads....

spuncan
May 8, 2002, 08:25 PM
Hey MM-
Im all for hot girls and maybe even all little nudity :) but theres some younger people here so please find another pic of SMG (#2).

stromie952
May 8, 2002, 08:27 PM
Even though none of them are that impressive, I would have to go with number one.

I think she looks the most normal and attractive out of the bunch of them.

Beej
May 8, 2002, 08:27 PM
mymemory, you have officially been awarded the second ever:

"That's damn funny" award

This is an hilarious idea for a thread! :D

Just one thing, though, do you realise girls 3 and 4 are the same? You should have been able to work that out from her posture :)

And nice to see you've included some of my 'art' in there, too ;)

My vote goes to, of course, Buffy!

eyelikeart
May 8, 2002, 08:35 PM
mymemory...thank u for making me laugh my @ss off!!!

I feel like a jack@ss though since I didn't scroll down enough to see the images u attached...

u know I want Sarah...u know because u want her to...he he he...

but I picked #4 by her description....still not a bad deal...he he he :p

Rower_CPU
May 8, 2002, 08:38 PM
I'll take 3 and 4...hah! :D

Mr. Anderson
May 8, 2002, 08:41 PM
beej, that was your artwork with SMG? not bad. the one place that really gave it away that it was fake is the smoothing out of her hair right above the neck line. Add a few darker streaks to fix that, or use the cloning tool to pick something that would match that's arleady in the pick.

Otherwise, nice job.

Beej
May 8, 2002, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by dukestreet
beej, that was your artwork with SMG? not bad. the one place that really gave it away that it was fake is the smoothing out of her hair right above the neck line. Add a few darker streaks to fix that, or use the cloning tool to pick something that would match that's arleady in the pick.

Otherwise, nice job. Heh. That bit is original, it hasn't been tampered with at all. :D

Her hair just above her right eye is a bit dodgy, though. I did it on an old AppleVision 1710 and the colours were a bit washed out, so I didn't realise until I go my new monitor.

If you really want a laugh, I'll post the original. It looks plain weird when you see them together!

mymemory
May 8, 2002, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Beej
do you realise girls 3 and 4 are the same?

She very versatile then! I was trying to be very carefull with that but well, I'll do it better with Miss Macrumors 2003 or Miss Mac Summer 2002.

Sorry, not red heads this time.

Beej
May 8, 2002, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by mymemory
She very versatile then!Well yeah, I mean, she has to be. Hiding from a secret government lab while making the world a better place and all...

3rdpath
May 8, 2002, 09:35 PM
i'll take a #5, large fries and a coke.:)

Beej
May 8, 2002, 09:37 PM
LOL 3rdpath :)

I don't really have anything to say... I just accidentally posted the same message twice (damn those back buttons!)

cleo
May 8, 2002, 09:42 PM
(What's up with the weird double posts tonight?)

I abstain. No Angelina, no vote. :D

Beej
May 8, 2002, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by cleo
(What's up with the weird double posts tonight?)

I abstain. No Angelina, no vote. :D You can put in a special consideration vote for a late entrant, girl number 7. :D

3rdpath
May 8, 2002, 10:03 PM
Well yeah, I mean, she has to be. Hiding from a secret government lab while making the world a better place and all...

what? does she work for SD6?

AND WHAT IS WITH THE DOG-GONE DOUBLE POSTS????:D

eyelikeart
May 8, 2002, 10:04 PM
You can put in a special consideration vote for a late entrant, girl number 7. :D

oh damn...too bad that wasn't up earlier...

but what happened to Buffy's cleavage?! :eek:

Beej
May 8, 2002, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by 3rdpath
what? does she work for SD6?
Nah man, she's hiding from Manticore. Sydney is working as a double agent in SD6 with the CIA.

Get your ***** straight! :p

3rdpath
May 8, 2002, 10:06 PM
You can put in a special consideration vote for a late entrant, girl number 7. :D

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!

cleo, will you share? i'll take tues, thurs and sat( and sunday breakfast:D ) i hope this is acceptable. let me know:)

Beej
May 8, 2002, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by eyelikeart
oh damn...too bad that wasn't up earlier...
Damn straight. I think the Bufftser still would have got my vote, though.

but what happened to Buffy's cleavage?! :eek: Yeah, bring back the cleavage! ;)

Beej
May 8, 2002, 10:11 PM
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!

cleo, will you share? i'll take tues, thurs and sat( and sunday breakfast:D ) i hope this is acceptable. let me know:) Ahem. Too many funny comments. None that I could post here. Laugh anyway... you know what I want to say! ;)

jelloshotsrule
May 8, 2002, 10:13 PM

And nice to see you've included some of my 'art' in there, too ;)

that's your work? quite good. i was sure it was from final fantasy....... weird.

MacAztec
May 8, 2002, 10:14 PM
Number 2,3, and 4! Hehehe. Once I scrolled down and saw the Tomb Raider girl (forgot her name) I thought of AlphaTech...

Alpha, shes got big guns, straps, leather boots, the works ;)

3rdpath
May 8, 2002, 10:15 PM
Nah man, she's hiding from Manticore. Sydney is working as a double agent in SD6 with the CIA.

Get your ***** straight! :p

ok, ok:D

so, is will dead? a friend of mine is on the show and won't tell me the damn seaon finale. #@%$@*&@^@#^@&

glad its being watched down under, i really want the series to do well. is it popular there?

Beej
May 8, 2002, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by jelloshotsrule

that's your work? quite good. i was sure it was from final fantasy....... weird. LOL :D Not her. Girl 2 is mine. So to speak... :)

Beej
May 8, 2002, 10:18 PM

ok, ok:D

so, is will dead? a friend of mine is on the show and won't tell me the damn seaon finale. #@%$@*&@^@#^@&

glad its being watched down under, i really want the series to do well. is it popular there? Ahhh! Nooo!

NOT LISTENING.
NOT LISTENING.
NOT LISTENING.

I don't know, and I don't want to know. We're quite a few episodes behind you guys...

jelloshotsrule
May 8, 2002, 10:22 PM
LOL :D Not her. Girl 2 is mine. So to speak... :)

ahhhhh... i was confused as hell.

i had seen you post a pic of her bigger elsewhere. and then the avatar of course.

haha, i'd have been very jealous of your talents if you'd created that in 3D... now i follow though. ahh... i need sleep i guess

3rdpath
May 8, 2002, 10:24 PM
Ahhh! Nooo!

NOT LISTENING.
NOT LISTENING.
NOT LISTENING.

I don't know, and I don't want to know. We're quite a few episodes behind you guys...

one BIG oopsy. i meant, is free will dead? ya know, philosophically.....and uh,
do you believe in , er um...fate? and um, SD6 is a brand of carpet cleaner. sorry for the confusion :confused:

mc68k
May 8, 2002, 10:31 PM
"I need more drugs" LOL

What a laugh riot. Obviously, since I posted the, "I'm ready" that's what got my vote.

I'll take the dark-haired ones any day. SMG is good but not as good as Alba (or Portman).

Rower_CPU
May 8, 2002, 10:34 PM
Nah man, she's hiding from Manticore...

Did you see the episode where the guys studio with the Cinema Display got trashed...I thought I was going to cry!:(

3rdpath
May 8, 2002, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Rower_CPU

Did you see the episode where the guys studio with the Cinema Display got trashed...I thought I was going to cry!:(

the gear they trash on these shows is outrageous. if you're in the right spot at the right time you can get some cool leftovers.;)

britboy
May 9, 2002, 05:10 AM
so beej, when are you going to post the original?

Mymemory, sometimes it seems as though you are just looking to piss off the feminists :p That's a dangerous way to live. Great thread though :)

iGav
May 9, 2002, 05:33 AM

Only 3rdpath has truely great taste....... especially with the fries and coke!!

Yum Yum........ :D ;) :p

cb911
May 9, 2002, 07:26 AM
just to let all of you know, i voted for Aki!:D
who were the other 2 that voted for her?

Mr. Anderson
May 9, 2002, 08:08 AM
Angelina doesn't do it for me. Fake breast are a definite turn off, sorry.

Backtothemac
May 9, 2002, 08:25 AM
Angelina doesn't do it for me. Fake breast are a definite turn off, sorry.

Hey, they are real....

I am going for Salma Hayek. I don't know, I have just always had this thing for Latin women. Man, she smokes too. Remember the strip tease she did in Dogma....

irmongoose
May 9, 2002, 08:36 AM
I voted for #1 (Salma Hayek?).. I fell in love with her ever since someone posted her picture in the other thread.. damn.

GIMME HER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:p :p :p

irmongoose

Beej
May 9, 2002, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by britboy
so beej, when are you going to post the original?OK, well, this is kind of the original... I can't give away all my secrets, but the reflection is a reflection of the original body. Enjoy. ;)

Mr. Anderson
May 9, 2002, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by Backtothemac

Hey, they are real....

I am going for Salma Hayek. I don't know, I have just always had this thing for Latin women. Man, she smokes too. Remember the strip tease she did in Dogma....

Ah, I'm sorry to disillusion you on this, but no they are not

Have you ever seen her run?

Take a look at the movie, its pretty bad.

Hey, beej, nice job. I think SMG head looks better on that body anyway.

eyelikeart
May 9, 2002, 09:11 AM
OK, well, this is kind of the original... I can't give away all my secrets, but the reflection is a reflection of the original body. Enjoy. ;)

hmm...not bad...I was fooled for a second...but then I thought the chin-line looked a bit odd....and then I noticed the reflection on her right...

then I grabbed my coffee...and realized I'm still not completely with it yet today! ;) :D

mymemory
May 9, 2002, 09:27 AM
Man, that picture of SMG looks so real! What you can do around her face is to add some blur, but just a bit to mask the pixelation. That is the best fake image I have seen of her.

Vote!
Vote!
Vote!

3rdpath
May 9, 2002, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by iGAV
Only 3rdpath has truely great taste....... especially with the fries and coke!!

Yum Yum........ :D ;) :p

thank you, thank you. its taken many years to develope such a discerning palette. the research, though grueling, was worth it. :D

cleo
May 9, 2002, 01:10 PM
Sweeeeeet. All of my feminist rants about the objectification of women go off-line when it comes to Angelina. ::sigh:: To be Billy Bob for a day...

3rdpath
May 9, 2002, 01:16 PM
Sweeeeeet. All of my feminist rants about the objectification of women go off-line when it comes to Angelina. ::sigh:: To be Billy Bob for a day...

sometimes the world just isn't fair.:(

i think we need a support group.

eyelikeart
May 9, 2002, 01:35 PM

I have a question...

why is it that women in general like Angelina so much??

my ex-girlfriend thought she was so hot... :eek: :D

cleo
May 9, 2002, 01:39 PM
I like her because she's not typical a super-skinny-blond SMG-type. She's like the exotic, brilliant international student you could make friends with then make a move on... :D

Mr. Anderson
May 9, 2002, 01:44 PM

My wife doesn't think she's all that. I can't get passed the fake breasts myself as I mentioned earlier, but even my wife's mentioned it.

One night we were flipping the channels on cable (we have digital cable, so there are a ton of shows) and came across an HBO special, one of those half hour adult shows, where they do a little reporting on the craziness of some people and it all has to do with sex of some sort.

Well that night she was driving the remote and came across this spot on the Boob Cruise. All the women must have been dancers/strippers and all of them were fake, topless and absolutely huge. I'm not even talking about Angelina big, hers are tiny compared to these women. It was totally discusting. But we ended up watching the whole thing, it was so totally crazy.

I ask you this, why would a woman want her breast to be twice the size of her head?

3rdpath
May 9, 2002, 01:55 PM

I ask you this, why would a woman want her breast to be twice the size of her head?

i am mystified by this also though i'm not against fake breasts in general.
( you might say i embrace modern technology:D )

3rdpath
May 9, 2002, 01:57 PM

I have a question...

and YOU broke up with her? are you nuts?:D

Backtothemac
May 9, 2002, 02:27 PM
Support group.... Man, I am going to need extensive therapy. :p

I think that Salma Hayek is the Shiznit. I mean exotic, fun, sexy, and my God that voice..... Reminds me of my Ole lady..... :D

Cleo, dear god, you are killing us you know that right ;)

cleo
May 9, 2002, 02:33 PM
LOL. Hey, it's not my fault!

On the subject of Angelina... I think it was really just in Tomb Raider that she was so... enhanced. In the movie "Original Sin" that came out a few months later, she was back to normal. I think I read that they designed special bras just to get her up to the level of Lara. :)

Mr. Anderson
May 9, 2002, 02:46 PM
I think I read that they designed special bras just to get her up to the level of Lara. :)

That wouldn't surprise me. Did anyone see The Sweetest Thing? There was a bathroom scene with Christina Applegate where the women were all over her touching her breasts. In the outakes at the end, see reaches in a pulls out the 'enhancers'. Really funny.http://www.dukestreet.com/AS/tup.gif

Backtothemac
May 9, 2002, 02:52 PM

That wouldn't surprise me. Did anyone see The Sweetest Thing? There was a bathroom scene with Christina Applegate where the women were all over her touching her breasts. In the outakes at the end, see reaches in a pulls out the 'enhancers'. Really funny.http://www.dukestreet.com/AS/tup.gif

Backtothemac: Hey honey, lets get a baby sitter tonight.

Tara: Why?

Backtothemac: Lets go see the movie the "sweetest thing"

:p